Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best vaporizer debate.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IchooseBoth, Sep 11, 2008.

1. i used a vrip master bowl and a heat gun for years. i loved that thing.

2. I use a silver surfer, its really quite a nice vape. The only downside is it doesn't have exact temperature settings, but thats ok since each bowl requires a slightly different amount of heat.

3. ... Volcano digital.

4. Hot Box (silver color). No temp control but it heats up quick and to the right degree.

5. volcano digital is probably sweet but i ain't blowing $600+ on it.

6. Extreme by Arizer: half the price of the volcano digital w/tons of features. I love mine!

7. How good is the pump and temp control on the Arizer?

I'm looking to get my hands on a Silver Surfer or a Da Buddha. Both have the same internals.

The all-glass enclosed heater tastes great. I was hooked from the first hit. Unenclosed ceramic heaters don't taste as good.

The Volcano is also great because it has a relatively cold enclosed heat-block. The pump and 1 degree accurate temperature control are unbeatable. The Volcano is the best for accurate medical dispensing. I think the taste just diminishes staying in the bag too long compared to the surfer.