Best vapor for dry bud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by StrainParty, Apr 12, 2013.

1. What? Where have you seen that? Im guess that would make the volcano number 1?

The problem is that to many people give advice with out enough vaporizer knowledge. Really people shouldnt be commenting on vaporizers they havent used.

2. See, this is wrong as well.   The Q may be rated number 2 behind the 'Cano in regards to vapes that use a bag as a delivery system, but there are many other vapes that use different delivery systems that would be considered way better than either the Q or the Volcano by those that don't like to suck on plastic bags to get their vapor.

3. #24 StickyDro, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

It's bag and whip. 

Just google "Top 5 vaporizers". Several have it listed as number 2 or 3 because of it's quality, and dual use system.

I'm just pointing something out, I'm not giving advice. I simply gave my input on which one looks the best in terms of quality and price. I've never used it, you're right. The person reading it should have the mental fortitude to figure that out. Someone who's used it obviously has more validity behind their post, but I'm just making a suggestion.

4. lol at "just google top 5 vaporizers".

People come to forums for real advice from people with experience using vaporizers. Not to just see some clown with google skills posting like he knows something.

Oh, I know that, but while the Q is a very good vape, there are others that do both bags AND whips better.      The Q is like a "jack of all trades but a master of none", kind of vape.    If one is on a budget though and wants just one vape to serve as both a solo home vape AND a party vape, the Q would be an excellent choice.

Okay, but those google results, youtube results, and others are coming from people who have actually used them side by side. And 99% of the people who post, don't use google before posting. How many people do you see responding to this thread with real experience with these vapes? None. I could see it being an issue if people were posting real experience and I was telling them they're wrong, but I'm not. 

Don't be a fucking asshole over a suggestion, you're only making yourself look bad. I made it clear that I had no experience on it, but from what I've read I'd definitely look to purchase that over any others. It's a take it for what it's worth type post. Welcome to every single forum, ever. The fact that you're trying to call me out right now over this is pretty fucking stupid.

What do you think would be a better at home vape than the Extreme Q then? I'd prefer a whip style over a bag personally. The only real other ones I see on the market are EZ vapes, MFLB, and pen vapes. There's that one that has a crazy ass tube on it too, can't remember the name, but it's rated right up there under the Volcano and next to the Q.

I base my ratings off of the majority of opinions I see around the internet, the Volcano is the most highly regarded vape from what I can tell, but $600 bucks is more than I can justify spending on a vape.

8. Fuck combustion... google it. 

Anyways, I have used the DBV, Volcano, Arizer solo, No2, arizer solo, MFLB, and an easy vape. I was excited when I found out my friends dad got a volcano a while back, but disappointed when I finally got to use it. Its a good vaporizer but I would surely not consider it the best I have even used, and its not like I have been able to use that many.

You say you would prefer a whip style? Look in to the seventh floor products. They(the DBV, SSV, and LSV) are generally considered the best whip style vape you can get.

Im not trying to be an ass, but it irks me when I see people recommending devices that they have not even used.

9. #30 lwien, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

If you prefer whips, I would suggest both the SIlver Surfer and Da Buddha over the Q.

Regarding basing your ratings on opinions on the internet, I guess what really comes into play here is the quality of those opinions, meaning that ideally, you want opinions from those that have experience from using and owning a variety of different vapes rather than just taking opinions from those who have owned just one vape and they are touting the only vape they own.     So in this regard, I strongly suggest that you pay a visit over to fuckcombustion. com and start reading.    It is a site that is TOTALLY dedicated to vaporizers and has more users who own multiple vapes along with manufacturers who provide input than any site that I know of.   

You don't need to spend 600 bucks on a vape to get a vape that is every bit as good as a Volcano, especially being that you prefer whips.

Edit:  Opps, crip beat me to it. 

10. I too would like to know of a stealthy, reliable, long lasting, basic dry herb vape?  Basic meaning not alot or brakeable componets, and parts to replace often. 

I just recently bought the Dübe by White Rhino. At 60 dollars i would say it gave me a good introduction to vapes. 
    Once i broke it in maybe like 8-9 trys to get it going, i worked really great. A battery charge gave me about 5 packs to the cartridge. Cleaning was simple. And it was very sleek. 

However after about a month of fairly heavy use, the coil just stopped heating, and when i looked at it clser found that iw was braking in three spots. 
    This meant i would need to by a new cartridge and mouth piece which white rhino sells for like 15 dollars.

That same day though, the battery like shorted out. The light wouldnt turn off, and smoke accompanied, by a smell of burnt plastic came out of the button, when the cartridge wasn't even attached. 
    I am not wasting my money on another one to have it do the same thing. And i'm not even sure if it really vaped or just torched my herbs, from getting so hot. What i pulled out was always complete ash. 

I would really like to have a better experience with me second vape. And I'm a little more willing to spend some money on it. I have been seeing good things about the Pax ploom, but it's still a little bit pricey for me. The mflb seems okay, but i want the e-cig look, for incognito smoking. and a friend of mine has an Atmos like the green special edition, w/ dry herb attachment, and it rips, but that too is a little pricey.

I hope my experience helps someone. Anyone that could assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.