Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best vape under $200?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogg123, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Greetings stoners...

I've decided to get healthy. That means eating healthier, going to the gym more, quitting cigs... and buying a vape!

I've been looking around and I think my best bet is either Da Buddha ($170) or Herbalaire ($190). which one would you recommend? Or would you recommend a different vape?

I'm leaning slightly toward the Herbalaire, because you can use bags or a whip, but it costs $20 more, and because it's coming from the states (Da Buddha is shipped from within Canada) I'll probably end up paying another $25-30 in tax. Is it worth the extra $50?

Thanks for your advice!

2. volcano all the way

3. I'll definitely look into the extreme-Q, how does it compare to Da Buddha and Herbalaire?

and the volcano is a *little* over my price range, unfortunately :(

4. vapes are so fucking cool. i honestly don't know how most people pass up on them

5. Da Buddha man, I've seem them go under $170, new.