Best vape under 200

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by boispro, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Whats the best one I can get for 200 dollars

2. depends what your looking for but 200 is a good start.

with that price range id recommend the da buddah if your looking to vapor bong.or the ceramic rock zap,if your looking for conserving your bud.

3. I was thinking budda or extreme q

4. Extreme Q or Da Buddha. If you have to have a portable, get the Arizer Solo.

5. Ha, I was going to say Da Buddah, but looks like everyother blade on here had the same opinion:bongin:

6. omicron if you're into oils

7. [quote name='"hd2000"']Extreme Q or Da Buddha. If you have to have a portable, get the Arizer Solo.[/quote]

For portable go with the mflb.
    $100 shipped from amazon, lifetime warranty, only bad reviews on it are from people who don't own it and people who were too ignorant to get their draw technique down.

8. Have a DBV, it's awesome. Been interested in the CRZ too heard its great for conservation.

9. Have you tried the Solo? It's a way better vape than the mflb could ever hope to be. The only "good points" you can give it are that it's cheap and has a warranty? You forgot to complete its list of good points. It's small. There now thats the good points in a nut shell. It's small, cheap, and has a warranty. No good points for the vapor it produces because it's just OK at best. Ease of use? Not really. I push a button and mine is ready to go. The mflb you're pushing and pulling batteries, regulating the draw, shaking between hits and a bunch of unnecessary crap that isn't needed with better vapes. Besides the 3 unique features I mentioned the mflb doesn't do a thing others don't do and it doesn't do a lot that others can. It's far from being the best portable unless your only criteria is size and price. I'll give it this. It's probably the best you can get for a hundred bucks.

10. Silver Surfer can be had for around 210 on ebay, and Da Buddha can be had for 150-180. They're incredible vapes and easily the best desktop whip vapes on the market. I use mine every day and couldn't recommend it more.

11. I got a Q, had it stolen by apartment owners... Planned to get a DBV, but got another Q...
    Kinda feel like I should have gotten the DBV but it was more and the Q does more.
    I really only hit the whip, so the extra function of the Q is mostly lost, but good to have it there... and the whip still works well.

12. Basic functions too much for you?
    - The vapor it produces is milky my man, I can vapor bong without the adapter.
    - Ease of use? Let's see, you push a battery and figure out how hard to inhale to get the thickest hits.
    - Pushing and pulling batteries, dude come on, a kid could seriously use it, and if you want me to get technical you don't really pull the battery out unless it's dead, which is usually after 2-3 seshs.
    - Unnecessary crap? "Regulating the draw" = don't hit it like a pipe. Shaking it? Taking it down from your mouth and putting it back to your mouth to take another hit would be sufficient movement.

Other personal pros:
    - I've seriously taken the glass stem off, held it like I was clinching my fist and put my fist to my mouth to hit it next to a cop at a stoplight, yes directly next to him. Exhaled after light changed.
    - I've dropped this motherfucker so many times on my marble floors, nothing breaks, nothing loosens up, nada.
    - I'm in the drivers seat, gf in the passengers seat, she doesn't know I have the vape with me, and right before she got in I was using it and she didn't notice. She reached down to get something in her purse, kind turned and did the whole fist clench thing and took a hit. She genuinely didn't know I even took a hit, blew it out real fast.

13. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Basic functions too much for you?
    - The vapor it produces is milky my man, I can vapor bong without the adapter.
    - Ease of use? Let's see, you push a battery and figure out how hard to inhale to get the thickest hits.
    - Pushing and pulling batteries, dude come on, a kid could seriously use it, and if you want me to get technical you don't really pull the battery out unless it's dead, which is usually after 2-3 seshs.
    - Unnecessary crap? "Regulating the draw" = don't hit it like a pipe. Shaking it? Taking it down from your mouth and putting it back to your mouth to take another hit would be sufficient movement.

Other personal pros:
    - I've seriously taken the glass stem off, held it like I was clinching my fist and put my fist to my mouth to hit it next to a cop at a stoplight, yes directly next to him. Exhaled after light changed.
    - I've dropped this motherfucker so many times on my marble floors, nothing breaks, nothing loosens up, nada.
    - I'm in the drivers seat, gf in the passengers seat, she doesn't know I have the vape with me, and right before she got in I was using it and she didn't notice. She reached down to get something in her purse, kind turned and did the whole fist clench thing and took a hit. She genuinely didn't know I even took a hit, blew it out real fast.[/quote]

- Milks are possible, but not nearly as much as a nice desktop vape.
    - Regular ease of use isn't bad, but to get good vapor it DOES take more work, and more of a learning curve than other vapes. It's worth it, but there.

- It is very portable, definitely a pro, and yes a very solid vape.

It's a great vape man, nobody's saying differently. It's definitely one of the more portable ones if not most portable.

However, best portable vape? I don't think so. Only if your only criteria is portability. Some people don't risk smoking next to cops, and only need it portable enough to bring places, and use say on a hike. For this the Arizer Solo is extremely portable, with better taste, more vapor, and a dial in temperature.

They're different beasts for different people, for me I don't wanna spend money on MFLB + upgraded batteries when I could have spent that money on the Arizer Solo. The MFLB may be smaller, but the Arizer Solo is portable enough for me and many others, and produces easier, better, more consistent vapor.

14. I have a dbv and mflb, dbv wins everytime lol. The mflb can produce some good vapors but nothing like the dbv. Another thing to consider is if your going to be using it with friends. I've had the mflb for 7 months now and none of my friends have figured out how to use it even though I've explained it every time. I have found out recent though, that the mflb is amazing for vaping kief.

15. Well yeah dbv would win over the mflb...haha
    I think it just depends on the person, because even though I hate explaining it to some people who seem to have a low IQ, after about 2-3 hits they start to actually get some nice hits.

16. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Well yeah dbv would win over the mflb...haha
    I think it just depends on the person, because even though I hate explaining it to some people who seem to have a low IQ, after about 2-3 hits they start to actually get some nice hits.[/quote]

Not sure who you're referring to, but the above poster was just explaining to you how the MFLB has downsides -confused-

It very obviously does. It has its benefits, but its drawback is it's not going to produce vapor like the DBV. The Arizer Solo will come quite a bit closer.

17. All that BS and not a single thing that relates to it doing a better job than a desktop or the Solo. Hey, if you like using crude, basic tools go for it. I prefer more refined tools that work better and more efficiently. Tales of stealthy crap don't mean a thing to me. How brazen it allows you to be isn't much of a plus for me. I rate on how well it actually does the job. I like good and you like good enough. As for durability, bring your mflb around and I'll beat it into a pile of splinters with my solo, then I'll fire mine up. It produces clouds of vapor? Isn't that what you want a vape to do? Thats something about any vape worth anything can do. That's not really a plus. Basically that just says it works. Lots of them work.

18. Magic flight launch box if your looking for something portable, or maybe an iolite?

19. heat island vaporizer