Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Vape to buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mja12, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 mja12, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I've been looking up vapes online, I definatly want to buy one in the next couple weeks. I've been doing research lately and thought i would ask here what people reccomend? My friend has a Pax it was like 200 something dollars, I kind of wanted something a little cheaper than that. I want a vape for weed leaves NOT oils or wax or any of that shit. I know the pax is good and I will end up getting that probably if I can't find something else, I use his all the time but is there anything else that anyone would recommend? Also: I don't want something that I'll have to keep buying new filters/ other shit from a store or website...anyone any suggestions? Thank youuuu

2. I've heard good stuff about the arizer solo and the pax. The solo is only a little bit cheaper but personally I'd go with the pax just because you've tried it before and the solo is a bit bigger and not as portable. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 WKTHC, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    well a couple of months ago i picked up the NO2 vape and let me tell ya, its been nothing but amazing. i saw some people saying the bowl is a little small and i was woried about that at first. but after you grind you bud up and pack it in there, there is pleanty of room. also you dont need that much bud to get high with this thing it conserves your weed like crazy. my favorite part about it is that its simple but still reliable. ive tried the flight box and i liked it, but its WAAAAY too simple, like you dont even know if its working or not. with the NO2 you see the temp go up, the green light goes on and you are ready to go. the best part about it is that i snagged it online for under $100! it was originally priced at around $200 but for some reason some websites started dropping the price. just from my experience its been great. its portable, its consitent and it gets you high with less herb which is my favorite part. i highly recomend this vape 100%. and unless you are gunna be passing it around to over 7-8 people that  bowl will work if its good fresh weed. also a little hint keep the temp somwhere in between 350 and 380 degrees, its all personal prefrence, i wouldnt recomend putting it above 370 but i dont know thats just me. hope i helped.

4. I have a volcano vaporizer and I absolutely love it. The high is always smooth and crisp. What I like about it the best is how easy it is to use :)

5. Definitely the Volcano. 

6. If you don't need super portable the volcano for sure is the top but also around $500 .. I have the pax and he's great! Always vapes my weed all the way through. Only think I don't like is it takes FOREVER!! To finish the bowl. My friend has the arizer solo.. Honestly wish I bought that one it's amazing! And the only part you ever have to clean in a glass stem hella easy! You can even use the stem at a pipe when your battery dies on the device lol.. If you don't need portable. The silver surfer hands down! Love it best desktop vape I have ever had. Little pricey but I Got my money back for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Do u have to pack a full oven with the pax? I'm really liking the Arizer from my research but I really like how the pax looks. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 rozal, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I love my mflb. I've got $145 with the power adapter and 4 batteries into it. If I was gonna get another vape Id probably be looking at the arizer solo.

9. #9 Breath, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [quote name="sticky thumb" post="19418970" timestamp="1390873442"]Do u have to pack a full oven with the pax? I'm really liking the Arizer from my research but I really like how the pax looks. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]As with almost all vapes you kinda just learn how it works and figure it out. I found out to get the best vapor you.. fill the oven about 1/2 way loosely then pack it down nice and tight with something flat I use the top of a pen.. This is optional but I also take a 20mm round screen and kinda fold it in 1/2 to make a nice little "U" and place it in the oven to hold the bud against the bottom. The first few hits are huge!!! And then get smaller as you go. Also makes it so I don't have to stir the oven. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I've had my vapir NO2 for about 2 years now.  The thing still works great.  It heats up much faster when its plugged in as opposed to running on battery and its not really made for more than 1 or 2 people to use at a time.  But its been perfect for my needs

11. Any body know why the solo is 100 cheaper on eBay than the Arizer site? Knock offs? Old model? I see they been selling a shit load. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Breath, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="sticky thumb" post="19431786" timestamp="1391044001"]Any body know why the solo is 100 cheaper on eBay than the Arizer site? Knock offs? Old model? I see they been selling a shit load. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Idk what listing your looking at but eBay is pretty good about watching what goes on there site so prob not fake. And allot of sellers in eBay get there stuff some stores going out of business. Might have gotten a shit load of them cheap from a headshopSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Ok thanks. I narrowed it Dow to two choices the solo and the pinnacle pro. On eBay I could get both for 300. On there sites solo is 225 and pro is 250. I was worried about knockoffs cus on you tube a guy was talking about Chinese pax and they look real. I really like the bullets on the pro and the stealthiness. I can't find a bad word about the solo. In the end for me it comes down to performance and flavor over stealthiness but the stealthiness would be handy now and then. I ges with those eBay prices I could get both :eek:ink oink: but was just leery when I saw the prices so much lower than the companies r charging. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I love my arizer solo!You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

15. The arizer solo is where its atSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app