Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best vape pen for oils (not wax/shatter)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Mar 13, 2014.

1. A few dispensaries I know of sell co2 hash oil that comes in syringes, and I've been eager to get a device that would work well with just straight oils. I have an atmos jr but I feel that using oil in that would flood the heating chamber too much and wouldn't work well, plus I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and wanted to get a new pen dedicated to just oils. I was looking at the Omicron v2.5, and I saw that Omicron had a new pen called the Ti Series but couldn't really find any videos or reviews on it. What's the best pen that would work with these oil syringes?

2. I've also been seeing some good things on Persei... anyone have any experience with it?

3. O-Pens are an oil only vape pen. You can buy cartridges do the pen itself and it lasts super long. Matters where you love though. If you don't live in a legal state I don't think you can get this.