Best Vape on the Market?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KobeBryant, Aug 15, 2009.

1. I know that this has probably been asked a million times, not to mention I could very well search the internet for an answer, but I'm looking from some responses from some experienced and respectable dudes. (Hence why I'm in this section). I could read previous threads on it, but there are so many new vapes coming out that they're all out-dated, and you can't really trust advertisements since literally every single one of them claims to be "the top Vape on the market", but honestly, from your experience, what is the best one out there?

I'm looking to drop a couple hundred on one, definitely going to order it online, so links to legit vapes (and sites) would also be appreciated. Size isn't an issue, hell, I actually kind of want one of those huge volcanoes since the thing doesnt need to be hidden or ever leave my room for that matter.

Appreciate it, as always,
    Kobes.

2. Got a suggestion for you. There is a site that is TOTALLY about vaporizers and nothing else. Everyone there owns multiple vapes and there is no place else on the net that has the wealth of vaporizer information and reviews than this one. I would check it out.

Its called fuckcombustion.com.

But to simply answer your question, there is no one best vape on the market. It really depends on how you want to use it and what your priorities are.

Party use
    Personal use
    Portability
    Stealth
    Effficiency
    Thick, rich bong like rips

There is no ONE vape that does all of the above better than any other vape. That's a fact, but regardless of that fact, there will still be those here that will say something to the affect of, "Get a VaporBros bro. Trust me. It's the best".

Check out the FC site. There's a wealth of vape info there that will keep you busy for weeks.

3. Wow, I'm surprised I didn't run into that when I did do the search. I'm looking for something that rips hard and I rarely let more than 2-3 people into my room at once, so not much of a party thing. For some reason I like the volcano designs, but I'll check it all out. Stealth is the last of my concerns because I plan on showing my mom the day I get it as I do with all my pieces. She'd definitely be happier if I was using a vape rather than beating up my lungs so much.

Thanks for the rec, +rep.

4. thats tight that your mom would be happy, I just got a new bong and I would love to show my mom haha;)

5. Yeah, I picked up a bubbler at a head shop in Hampton Beach (pics are going into the bubbler thread now), and when I came home I just said "hey mom look what I bought at the beach", and she thought it's pretty. I still remember when I first showed her my old bowl, she loved it. Too bad I can't get her to burn with me yet, maybe after college.

6. If ripping hard is your top priority, I'd stay away from the 'Cano. Too high of an air to vapor ratio. I'd suggest the following three vapes:

The Silver Surfer
    Da Buddha
    and the VripTech Wand (VHW)...........which is designed to work with a bong or bubbler.

7. I've got a bubbler, so I'll check out the third one so I have a reason to keep using it. Basically just want to the best hit, but at the same time to conserve my bud. If that's possible. Other than that I don't really care I guess, and in the 200 dollar price range since I'm low on money.

Thanks again.

8. Kind of an oxymoron. As the richness and thickness of the hit goes up, the efficiency goes down. If efficiency was a top priority, I would have suggested the Purple Days Vape. It's the most efficient vape on the planet. 4 solid hits from just 0.025g, but..........it won't hit nearly as hard as the 3 vapes I mentioned previously.

9. Yeah, I could tell the two would be a bit contradictory, but with more thought I might be best off opting for efficiency, since I know I'll end up buying a steamroller or something if I want something that rips more, and I know I will use the vaporizer more as a day-to-day kind of thing.

3x.