Best Vape for under $200?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Madcap79, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I would like to hear some opinions. Got my eye on the Purple Days but I would like to hear some other opinions. Thanks in advance! :wave:

2. Da buddha Vaporizer made by SSV!

3. SSV made by SSV

4. UNDER $200 kids. UNDER.

5. whip- da buddha or silver surfer which is like exactly 200
    bag- arizer extreme q

6. What about the Purple Days?

7. Depends what your looking for.. Efficency, bong like hits, or portable...

Under 200 i'd automatically sugest the wdz,mz,pd/da buddha/extreme q (on ebay doesn't come with warranty)/supreme (right at 200)

I love my extreme q and launch box combination

8. Could you unabbreviate wdz, mz, and pd/da please?

9. Da buddha is a whip vape... Woodeez, myrtle zap, and purple days are log vapes and are super efficent..

All 4 vapes are under 200

10. Thanks for the input kids. I have a portable already. I would like an efficient vape. I do like the look of the PD.

11. Well the wdz, pd, and mz are your options then... If it were me i'd get the purple days

12. Magic Flight Launch Box all day long.

IMO

13. Dude did you even read? He said he already has a portable vape and needs something efficient.. Therefore his best options are the wdz, mz, or the pd....

14. #15 jjsmit, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Man some respectable posters say the PD is very efficient and since i've been messing with the MFLB i gotta say realize that efficient vapes are a totally different world when you can put in .1 and get ripped like it isnt nothing.

I would say anything that you can take a hit and not vape the rest would be great for any vaporist.

In reference to the post above me, i use the box as my portable and stationary, aha seriously though its that efficient.

15. OP...

IF your looking for efficency and the purple days has your eyes on it dont hesitate because purple days imo is the best deal when it comes to the log vapes.. It has a 3 year warranty compared to the 1 year with the wdz, and the 90 day with the zap

16. I've been using my Vapor-Cannon 3G + Vapor Tower Dual screen whip combo for years now and I love it! It was a whopping $60 + $40 (whip) just hit up Fleabay, I've seen them for around $50-70. It's glass on glass, fully ceramic heating element, and very temp adjustable once you figure out the temp range you like, just mark it, set it, forget it. And the warranty is 5yrs.

No need to blow $170+ on "new" when they dont perform any better. I've tried SSVs, Buddas, Purps, Analog/Digi-Volcanos etc. From my exp, they are all overpriced. Sure they "work," but for the price, it's a rip imo.

17. Ive recently purchased the SSV best investment Ive ever made

18. I personally own Da Buddha and I payed 180 for it on amazon.com. Was the best investment I've made and haven't looked back since.

19. I would go with the DBV as well, I fucking love mine.