Best vape for my price range

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Qwills, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Looking for a decent vaporizer as my first. Looking for the best one and $80 is my budget. I know its not a lot but just thought of asking. Also if I can't anything decent then I'll buy a nice glass piece.

2. I am sure you can find a MFLB for that price.. If not def check out the vapor genie!

3. Unfortunately there's only two vapes in your budget that are still functional. Almost everything else in that range is a borderline scam.

The only two are the MFLB on ebay for 70-80, and the VG for 50-60. They both have more serious learning curves, a higher chance to combust, and the mflb in particular won't be able to go through large amounts well. They're the worst vapes on the market still worth buying. I don't mean that necessarily as an insult, just know that their strengths are in their price.

If you can save up more, and don't need portability, check out the da buddha vaporizer. For 140-150 its the best whip vape on the market and would give you a far better experience. The arizer solo is a cell phone sized portable that works extremely well for 150 as well.

4. Save up for something that will last you years.

5. vapor genie is easy to use man, but the glass and metal ones seem to be better than the wooden one from what I hear people say. But the vapor genies won't preform like a really good vape I feel. They do have some limitations.

6. The Genie was my very first vape about 5 years ago. It CAN perform as well as a really good plug in vape in regards to producing HUGE vapor clouds, but there is a learning curve, but once you find the sweet spot, it performs really well. What I didn't like about it was the taste.

7. I have a silver surfer myself, but one of my good friends has a MFLB and if you can get your hands on one of those it will last you forever and it's a great vape in general for your first vape. After a year or 2 of constantly vaping you'll develop a very high tolerance though, and you also won't be vaping the way many people enjoy. But the pros of it are that it's stealthy and very portable. Well worth the price.

8. Yeah it's my first vape too, yeah it does work well. My lungs have probably been saved I if I can still take monster 20 second hits it does no harm and it's great but I find it's more work to use/ maintain than a volcano or something. It does get pretty dirty and air flow will get reduced not resin but it's almost like it's building up hash in their I dug it all out ended up with a ball of it, dunno if you can smoke it.