Best vape for cannabis

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by brandon09, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ive been trying to do research but everytime i find one the reviews are horrible, im looking for a nice vape pen for sorta cheap. Im willing to spend up to about 150 to 200 dollars. Im looking for something that isnt to big and to get a good buzz :love-m3j: any answers are appreciated, thanks!

2. Flowermates start at around $70, they're good. Works more like the Pax, continuous burn, still gives good vapor production for the money.
    MFLB is around $129, great vape and probably the most efficient. Comes with a life time warranty which they're very good about honoring. My brother has probably gotten 3 free replacement vaporizers from them.
    Pax is my personal favorite at around $200. Smooth/sleek, can pull some big rips off it.

I split about .6g's in the MFLB with my brother when we were 17/19 at my uncle's southern manor. Holy shit, I was out of this world stoned.

I put about .3g's in my Pax and I will be too high to go in public.

Flowermate I've only used a few times, but have gotten positive results from it. All 3 of the options are "true vaporizers"

The MFLB isn't a pen though. None of them are I guess, but the Pax looks the most discrete and portable.
    Freshman year of college I'd longboard around campus and hit it. I've only had one person ever say "oh damn, is that the Pax?" and I'd say "yeaaah boi" and ride off into the sunset.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man! I think imma go with the MFLB, would like to go with the pax but im new and dont wanna drop 200 on something ive never done before lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. MFLB is a good vape, you won't be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  5. For a pen style, look into the xmax v2 pro. It is a true vape and works great. Price runs around 60 bucks. It has replaceable battery, holds around .3g, and has multiple heat settings. Vapor production is excellent. Lots of great reviews online and on youtube. Probably the best bang for the buck.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

6. Give yourself some time to get used to the MFLB, it has a learning curve when hitting it but is a nice little vape when you learn to use it correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it is a great vaporizer, definitely takes time to learn how to get nice rips, don't be freaked out if you don't exhale big clouds of vapor, bc most likely you won't, but eventually you'll get the rhythm down, and you'll soon realize it does the trick! Its perfect for your first vape, I got the MFLB first and now I'm moving up to the PAX3. One more thing about the MFLB is the accessories, concentrate trays, orbiter, power adapter etc. are very cool and make sure you order directly from MFLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. I suggest that you go over to fuckcombustion.com and read about the MFLB and look around to see if anything suits your fancy.

I would suggest that you look into the Arizer Air vaporizer before you make a final decision. If you are in the USA you would probably get the best price either from a Canadian website (Planetvape.ca) or a big favorite of many vapor enthusiasts is Puffitup.com.

You could always go to a brick and mortar location. If you can, compare the Air and the MFLB.

In addition to FC, there are lots of vaporizer video reviews on youTube.

• Like Like x 2