Best vape for around 100

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DankSquatch, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Looking to buy a good vape for about 100$ I've been looking at the MFLB and solo. I need it to be as stealthy as possible,I do have a sugar mountain(local head shop) near me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. the solo is really good but its not stealthy, that is the one disadvantage, or advantage depending on how you prefer to use it

You can put it in a cup and use it that way with the stealth adapter.

4. The VAPMAN is a truly excellent vape for its class. Vapor quality is much better than MFLB and price is about the same. I suggest you the MICA version (not the basic) as it produces even better vapor. At present the unit works with jet flame lighter but the Swiss company that manufacture the unit will soon release a 'docking' station that will work on all Vapman. I can't wait to see how it will look like!

5. I have a MFLB and it does exactly what is said it will. super stealth.

I used my mflb everywhere at school or just walking arround town also it dosnt make your breath smell

6. that's my 2¢

7. you can get da buddhas for around $120 these days. not exactly stealth but its pretty commonly agreed upon that they're one of the best vapes especially for the money.

8. I got talked into buying a Fogpen off www.getmyster.com. My friend gave me a discount cupon and it costs 125 originally but knocked off about 40 dollars. I like it so far working great for me and haven't had any issues. I like it because the chamber is clear and you can see all that good stuff in the tube :D

9. ^^  Spam

10. thanks, going to do this

11. Get a used pax totally worth waiting and get around 160-170 to spend, even used they are covered for 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Airzer v-tower you can find one for like 120 works like a champ had mine for months now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Vapolution 2.0 or Lotus.

14. Mflb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I have a bunch of vaporizers I need to get rid of.

16. #16 lwien, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014

If they're good, legit vapes, go over to FC and put them up for sale in the classifieds (need to spend a bit of time there though).    If they're just pieces of Chinese knock-off crap (lots of that shit floating around), don't bother.

17. Get a magic flight ! Super small stealth vape hands down! "Real vapors that don't burn " the con is that you have to get used to how it works , taking small little sips, letting the thing warm but when it's going it keeps going! And for the price you are trying to pay or even less. Just spend the extra on batteries

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. The Vapman is a very nice vaporizer, but there's another one in it's price range called the Lotus which does not get anywhere near the love it deserves from the vaporizer community. It's a butane based, clean air convection vaporizer that has the ability to pull clouds like you wouldn't believe. It takes five minutes to figure out and can go from cold to ripping in less than 15 seconds. Because it's pure convection, and it cools down right when the hit stops, it has the least ambient smell of any vaporizer I own. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBox1fF6nkw

19. I prefer The hammer over all the other butane powered vapes I have tried (the lotus and the vapor genie). It doesnt heat up as fast as the lotus but I like the way it hits better. For me its more convenient to use and it still produces massive tasty clouds.