Best vape for $150 or less?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by spikeystud88, Apr 21, 2011.

1. My Extreme Q got taken by the cops, along with a few other items (long fucking story). Anyways, I have about $150 for a vape, looking to get whatever I can.

Have heard great things about the MFLB, the portability would be nice...although it would be used inside a lot too. Worth it for that?

Any other good vapes in this price range?

2. I would definitely recommend Da Buddha Vape. Best vape for the price in my opinion.

3. another extreme Q?

arent the cheap sorta knock off ones the exact same but like 179 shipped?

if not go with a blemished ssv and save 50 bucks more.

OR get a mflb or MZ or PB

the MZ and PB are NOT portable though, unless you have a inverter for your car.

i LOVE my DBV and will never rid myself of it!

4. The MFLB + power adapter should put you somewhere around $150. Use car/power adapter for at home, then batteries when you need the portability.

5. I've heard nothing but good things about this guy - what's it retail for? Best place to get it?

Discounted DBV sounds amazing, who sells them discounted like that?

And I'm not sure what MZ or PB are, help me out!

This isn't too bad. There's just something about the MFLB I love, something that's very intriguing...

6. mytrlezap and purpledays.

ebay has blemished ssvs i beleive

ill look for ya.

7. I just bought a Magickwand, Its similar to a vriptech heatwand in that it goes through a bong but you can also use a hose. I saw it on fuckcombustion and it looked awesome and so far the reviews are really good. It was $150 with a 14.4 and 18.8 bowl and a hookah adapter