Best use for AVB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pilkenator, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I have about a half ounce of already vaped bud. What should I do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I like to make firecrackers with it.   With these 2 to 2.5gr does me just fine for about 6 hours.

3. I genuinely enjoy a fat avb joint before bed occasionally. It's heavy, relaxing, and mellow. Assuming it was good weed. Tastes like shit though. Thinking about giving QWISO a run with my next batch. 

4. Do you cook them still? I remeneber reading a couple places that with AVB you don't have to cook it just make a firecracker and eat it because it was already cooked when it was vaped.

Yeah, I still stick them in the oven for about 25 min. just in case.    

6. Cool cool I just recently saved up a few good grams. Only tried smoking a couple bowls and it still gives you a little buzz. About what temp you cook them at?

Here's my recipe that I've posted up a few times:

INGREDIENTS:
    Trader Joe's Cinnamon Graham crackers
    Trader Joe's Organic Peanut butter (the stuff where the oil sits on top of the peanut butter)
    Butter Knife
    An oven (I prefer large ovens over small.)
    and least but not less than 2 to 3 grams of ground up ABV per person at least.  Up to 5 grams if you have a very high tolerance.   2.5 grams works for me.   Also depends on the color of your ABV.   Light golden brown, use less.   Dark coffee brown, use more.

Instructions:Get your graham crackers, and break them into two square pieces per cracker. Now get your butter knife and dip it in your fatty substance. Slather a decent amount on one square, and then the other which will go ontop of the first square.  Now put the weed on top of the buttered crackers. Repeat all steps until you've used up all your 2 to 5 grams. Sandwitch them together now.! What you'll want to do now is wrap your firecrackers in aluminum foil, from bottom to top. This keeps any vapors from escaping the cracker, and instead keeping it in the cracker while being baked.

Preheat your oven to 305-10 degrees and once ready, put your crackers in for 22 minutes.

Afterwords, you should have some *tasty* crackers that have HIGH potential! I recommend eating them hot, quickly after being taken out of the oven. But it's not that bad eating a couple day old, cold ones either.

These do work, at least for me and many others.

8. Green dragon. A dropper of it before bed and vape some indica, feels like ya took percs.

9. What's Green Dragon? Some wax or BHO?

It's a tincture.

11. Make edibles! I've added ABV to oatmeal crasin cookies. The texture hides the herb and they taste great!

ABV is already decarbed. You don't need to cook it again to make edibles with it.

12. I usually cook abv a little. Depending on how brown you vape it to there's still some good stuff to be released. I Mix a handful of abv in with peanut butter and mix it around on a griddle at 250 degrees for 10 minutes then kick it up to 350 for another ten minutes. Keep moving it around to keep it from burning/sticking. Scoop it into a Tupperware container to cool and feed it to your girlfriend on crackers for a night of entertainment. I have a huge tolerance but two ritz crackers covered had me goin after a couple hours. Don't chase it with anything and just be patient for it to kick in

13. VERY EASY TO MaKe EDIBLEs

You can buy packs of cookie/ brownie/ cake mix and prob more , where all you have to do is add an egg, water and 75ml-125ml of cooking oil

I make canna cooking oil with the abv( heat oil on low temp for 2-8 hours with abv mixed in )

Then you have a supply of medicated cooking oil on hand. Whenever you want edibles... Grab some brownie mix and an egg and 25 min later you have a new batch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app