Best type of percolator??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tokersunited5, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Ok so iam the proud owner of a hisi beaker with two mushroom percs a splash guard and a ice pinch! I love my piece and would recommend hisi to anyone the durability and quality of them is amazing. Now I have been smoking for a little while but not that long and am just gonna dive into this. We all have purchased a bong because it cools the smoke down by pulling it through the water. Now we all get certain pieces because of certain things looks, drag, quality, price etc... Now my question is only on percs. Which is best and why? I know some drag more than others but how can you tell which will be the smoothest without hittin it? As of now if I was to buy a new piece I would just go buy one which pulls the smoke through the biggest volume of water seein as that will cool it the most. If you were to buy a hisi which perc would you choose? if i was to rate the percs from hisi i would put them in this order ( best to worse). bell perc, mushroom, u perc. Just using the hisi brand because iam most familiar with their percs. I need some experts to add info to this discussion and have a good night my fellow tokers!

2. There is no best, its all personal preference really

My favorites are G lines or showerhead percs 

3. Im really loving my Apix King gridded stemline to gridded disc