Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best type of lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calp, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Alright I just bought a mini torch.. Would it be better to use than say a bic?

2. personally i prefer a bic

3. personally i prefer jet

4. bic all the way

5. Is their health perks to using a torch?

6. gotta love bics

@drewzilla..omg..i actually thought dat was a real bug on my screen

7. agreed
    damn your sig!

8. i am bic all the way!

9. lmao i did 2

10. bic, theyre cheap and work nice lol, and i heard that jet and torch lighters waste a lot of weed

11. your not sucking in everything if you hold the flame 2 inches away and get the perfect heat

12. Bics are the only way to go.

13. No, no, no. Torch lighters will waste weed and burn up all the THC :(

Bic ftw. :)

14. yes bics all da way lol

15. It's better to use a bic when smoking. The trick is, light your flame horizontally over your bowl, then breathe in to bring in the flame. This way you're not burning all of it, just enough for the flame to hit the weed and burn from where you inhaling. Roasting bowls is also a bad idea.

I'd rather take another hit then torch a bowl and miss a couple of hits.

Also try capping your bowl after your done taking a hit, this way the ember is oxygen deprived and will burn less.

16. im a bic guy.
    where do zippo's fit in this curious equation?

17. Zippos suck, apparently. I heard they give off a nasty taste. I've never tried, that's just the word around here.

18. Flick yo Bic