Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best type of hand pipe for concentrates

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ndub19, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Hello again GC,
    I have been recently thinking about buying an extra hand pipe spacificly for smoking hash, keif and maybe the occasional oil/wax. I was thinking about buying a steamroller from the GC store but thought i would try to get a second opinion from you guys. I think a smaller bowl will help too, any ideas guys?
    Large glass shabong - Hand Pipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

2. Chillum works or a nice pair of glass knives.

3. Get something with a skillet or a dome. You will never regret it.

4. Pen vapes are great for concentrates... look just like an e-cig. Dudes at my job smoke them openly all the time.

here's what I use 710PEN

5. Ive been thinking of getting a 710 a collective near me sells them.never vaped once in 14 years so im hesitant.

6. you wont regret the convenience

7. Ill give it a go.

8. They get you high ass shit but also not so much... Depends on the hit. The key is controlling your hits

9. Thanks for the tip haha, don't wanna be too stoned just control the pain.

10. Something like this portable glass bubbler would be perfect honestly. It doesn't cost too much money, it's portable and it runs your concentrate smoke through water... bonus all around.

11. I could be very wrong on this subject because I recently started making and consuming concentrates but oh, my personal opinion on the matter is that any pipe or Bowl will work as long as it has ( and forgive me I don't really know what the name of this product is called but I'm sure somebody else can explain it a little bit better. But I think it's called a health stone it's basically a small Stone that goes into the bowl and you basically heat that up and then put the concentrate on top of it)

Anyway, when it comes to consuming anything for that matter to each their own but I wouldn't suggest using a hand pipe for that because if you leave any concentrate on that stone once you inhale some of the smoke / vapor will dissipate into the air. Which is what I suppose carb caps are for but I personally haven't seen carb caps for hand pipes. And if anybody knows if they exist feel free to let me know cuz something like that would work great for me.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk