Best type of bong? Your opinion

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ultramaxx, Oct 25, 2021.

1. The dick bong I call it the dong

2. I prefer glass beaker bongs. They are, have a good filtration process and hits are ecstatic. So go for them, in my opinion.

3. Straight tube or beaker.

4. #84 GorillaGherkin, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    641249A3-5BF0-4422-B6F7-D04FE0E40800.jpeg
    This bong is prob the best bong I’ve ever owned real smooth hits they go down easy, holds lots of liquid, fits great in my hand, very thick and can take a beating, it also doubles as a sex toy I bring it out everytime I have buddies over.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No mercy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Best-Looking Bong: Summerland Chongo.
    Best Bong for Inspector Gadget: Eyce Molds Eyce Beaker.
    Best Bong That Does Good: Session Goods Bong.
    Best Souped-Up Bong: JET Filtration Systems SubZero Water Pipe.
    Best Classy Bong: Marley Natural Water Pipe.
    Best Gravity Bong: Stundenglass.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Against forum rules to advertise.
    Normally I would give a red X but thought just say instead you should read the forum rules .
    PS i reported your post

8. Gravity bong.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Depends on how you use it.
    I have quite a few in a variety of styles and enjoy switching them up from time to time.
    I only use them for vaping though we quit smoking years ago.
    Love me some good glass especially gooroo designs.........best bang for buck I know in merican glass.

10. A simple beaker with side perc has always worked best for me, I know there are more advanced options, but I like it for the following reasons.

Simple beaker bong is very easy to clean with perc (ash catcher) removed. Perc is harder to clean but still way easier removed than on models where it is built in.

Can bring just the bong itself to a friends house and leave the perc behind if I'm worried it will get dropped / broken

IF the bong breaks, or the perc breaks, I'm out less $$$ to replace than a single integrated piece.

If I'm desperate, I can just take off the perc, pour it out in the utility sink through a mesh screen, dry out and save any bud pieces that fell into the perc before burning (not a good smoke, but I understand sometimes desperation mode sets in), Way easier to wash out a tiny perc than big bong in a sink.

Most importantly, its reliable and gives me a smooth hit, with plenty of room to build in condense smoke before pulling the carb or bowl. I'm not saying there isn't appeal to badass looking glass pieces or otherwise, but if I had to pick just one bong to use exclusively, it would be this one or similar style (for me, your mileage may vary)
    20220527_144548.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The perfect choice for anyone who is learning how to smoke with a bong. Another popular bong choice (and for good reason) is the Zig Zag bong or 'zong'. These are so-called due to their zig zag shape. A Zig Zag bong can have one or more curves and they provide a few key benefits to the smoker.

12. #92 daryelcorran, Aug 28, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    things you might want to consider before purchasing is easy of cleaning. Some Designs are really horrible for this reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I like honeycomb percs. They create and stack a lot of bubbles and create a smooth drag that is hard to beat. I had a Blackleaf I bought off this site years ago that got me though a lot of good times. Now I just hit an old no name smoke shop special I got for $40. Thing hits like a champ though, definitely does the trick.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gotta be small enough to fit in the fridge.

15. A classic beaker bong.

Easy to clean.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. AND well balanced, NOT top heavy & easily knocked over. +1! A mouthpiece large enough to add ice cubes Is a HUGE + for me.:bong:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. WARNING (buckle up the big boy pants) There just may be some kidding & or sarcasm. Does someone need to hold your ears while using it? Don't miss a drop.

18. "It's not mine" (A. Powers)

19. #99 tesleik, Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  20. Everyone likes different bong styles. Me personally, there are 2 types I gravitate towards.

Either
    A) a beaker bong. No percolator. Thick glass. Around a foot tall.
    I like these because the rips out of them are monsterous, I don't care about the perc in them because I pack small snaps and only blaze as much as I can do in one hit from a bong like this. It conserves like crazy and gets you stupid high. If I smoke socially with one like this, my friends and I will all bring our own grinders and pack our own snaps, then pass the bowl.

Then there's B) A smaller bong around half a foot tall, with a showerhead percolator and a bigger bowl. Still prefer it to be a beaker shape tbh. This one is for sitting down and taking fancy toasty rips, blowing out clouds and not even hacking up a lung from it. This style of bongs are great for social uses as they can be passed to a homie, eliminating the need for time to pack snaps. They get everybody high fast. They are fragile, so don't let your drunk friends around these, those mfs need to roll joints.