1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Best two nights of the summer

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by seekup, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Today is the first of two nights of Dave Matthews Band in columbus. First night ill chill. Ill proly take like 3-4 vicodin and then smoke a whole lot. The second night we are takin a 16 person stretch navigator. it will be filled with booze, pot, and yayo. i also hope to fill it up with women on the way home. hopefully ill be able to sneak a camera into the concert this year, ill post em later if i can.

2. sorry it took so long to post, but i bought tickets for both nights and ended up getting sick the first night and didnt get to go........ but the second night i made some primo (some kb with some vicodin) and got absolutely wasted. i poured down rain the whole night but nobody cared....... and during the jimi thing jam, dave absolutely went nuts doing his dave talk for 2 mins straight then went into his dancing. outta the 6 dmb concerts ive been to, this was in the top three

Grasscity Deals Near You