Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV Shows while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Dec 13, 2010.

1. I like 'How I Met Your Mother' and 'The League'

Also, any sport is always incredible.

2. I actually watched my first athletic game while high today.

Sadly it was the Bears game, which made me happy that I chose to be high during that one.

3. I like weeds, that 70s show, family guy, and sometimes southpark.

4. 1. that 70's show

2. frasier

3. king of queens

4. everybody loves raymond.

5. prince of bel-air(spelling?)

^--these make me laugh uncontrollably

5. Southpark is amazing high lmfao. I've never laughed so hard.

6. The colbert report, it's always sunny in philadelphia, southpark, the office, george lopez (i know), big bang theory, modern family

i like weeds but it's a hard show to get if you haven't been following

7. tim and eric awesome show great job hands down

8. without really saying any spoilers, im pissed at weeds. I got to wait till season 7 to see wtf happens to nancy.

9. any sport and i recently started watchin blue mountain state that shit is hilarious

10. Sienfeld

11. #12 anthony177, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    this show has changed alot... not for the good...
    I just finished the season finale of Dexter... epic show!

And... How I Met Your Mother = Best written sitcom in hist....... wait for it.........ory.

12. Southpark, family guy, that 70s show, the office, big bang theory, always sunny in philadelphia, how i met your mother, simpsons, futurama, king of the hill, malcolm in the middle, punk'd, bully beatdown, 24(fucking best show ever), king of queens, friends, spongebob(still entertaining), seinfeld, looney toons, scooby doo, football(go packs!), basketball(go lakers), ufc fights are always entertaining, baseball, some good shows you can watch with your family when your stoned are america's funniest home videos, the news is sometimes entertaining, the first part of american idol when they show all the shit singers, and wipeout. as you can tell i'm pretty high right now just naming stuff that comes to thought.

13. Really shitty shows are always good to me when high. So, think of shows you hate, then just watch them high. Also, the home shopping channel and infomercials.

14. #15 coloradomountainman, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    "Eastbound and Down" on HBO is hilarious when baked also Modern Familys and Entourage

EDIT: Boxing is amazing stoned especially Manny Pacquiao

15. Modern Family
    Lie to Me (on netflix)
    Sons of Tucson (awesome, too bad it got canceled)
    Psych (5 seasons on netflix)
    Weeds (netflix)

More I can't think of right now.

16. Dexter, not only because its a fuckin awesome show. The character is such a psycho and hearing his thoughts is the best part about the show, imagine if dexter smoked weed:eek:

17. two and a half men, and family guy are two of my all time favorites.:smoke:

18. Dexter is also awesome high btw lol, if dexter smoked pot....he would get really friggin creative torture methods....that would be scary as hell lol :D

19. scrubs is the shit
    high or sober
    :D