Best tv shows that were cancelled too early???

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bonbonbondia, Jan 19, 2009.

1. yup yup i loved that show

old thread, but a good thread

2. The tick (The real time one)

3. #123 TylerToker, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009

wasn't cancelled, he turned down the deal

I have all 3 seasons of Invader zim on dvd.
    My favorite cartoon as a kid! It was cancelled for being too graphic, but ren and stimpy was worse xD

4. freaks and geeks, declared, pushing daisies, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

5. john from cincinnati on hbo

6. #126 BlazenGlory, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
    Code Monkeys

7. I miss Fraggle Rock that was my favorite show as a kid.

8. its all about jayne baybay

9. Futurama is back, they will be makeing new seasons, or so says G4. :)

10. Ok I just scrolled through this thread and Jesus Christ, Freaks and Geeks has been said enough.

That being said two amazing shows that I love that weren't mentioned are;

Dr. Who(I don't know how long the series is, but I do love the show)

and

Boston MOTHER FUCKING Legal (which ended after 5 seasons, not really canceled).

I'm going to tell everyone here, seriously no joke, Boston Legal is probably IMO one of the best shows of all time. Some of the stories are a little goofy but it's the point. Season One starts off pretty averagely but by the time season two rolls around I felt the actors really stepped into their rolls. Season 3 was just fucking amazing. The next two seasons are much of the same. All-star cast of great actors, ridiculous plot lines, shenanigans, odd thoughts on ethical/moral/litigious situations and it's all pulled together by James Spader's great acting and William Shatner's half comedy half serious style.

Seriously if you listen to anything anyone says in this thread, do me a favor and check out Boston Legal.

11. freaks and geeks is one of the best shows ive ever seen, imo, too bad it ended so soon

12. keenan and kel, hey! arnold!, rocket power, futurama, the good family guys, cat and dog, and last but not least, TPB

13. well I havent really read through this thread but the one ill say probably hasnt been mentioned but its the Black Donnelys sick show too bad only like 4 episodes aired :(

14. Doctor Who's still showing, it's been ralaunched for quite a few years now. I would know this, being The Doctor and all.
    :p

15. Arrested Development, The Oblongs, Dead Like Me, My Name Is Earl and Kath and Kim