Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV show while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stickygreen, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What's the best cartoon to watch S-T-O-N-E-D-?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simpsons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. <--- Click here for free Doritos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Right on Quickbeam, Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the funniest shit ever, it melts your brain, lol

2. its not on here but ADULT SWIM on ctoon network, i think that whole thing was purposfully made for people when they're high, it messes with your mind. I just watched something called Super Milk chan and that shit cracked me up I loved it

3. i want some chips too mother fucker

4. South Park...

Where the fuck are my free doritos?!

5. Dude Its Gotta Be Watching Anime!!!

6. SPONGEBOB tha best tho:smoking: fo' sho in tha vote poll i voted fo' FAMILY GUY:cool:

7. shorties watchin shorties is awesome!

8. Some high quality shows have been mentioned, but I'm gonna have to suggest the mighty Red Dwarf!

9. I would definitly watch anime over any American TV show anyday. Anime is the SHIT!! I would have to say Dave Chappelle is good though. I haven't watched much tv after dave's latest season was over. I just sit on my computer and watch fansubs now hehe.

10. damn! i need some more doritos man. i'm still high and i ate all my snacks. haha.

11. Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. It's one of the few shows I laugh to, sober.

12. haha the best show while stoned out of my ass is "That 70's show" LOL Red is fucking hilarious

13. aquateen hunger force owns all that shit, i have my own doritos

14. NOVA. PBS rules.

Unfortunately I fried my AiW so I can't watch TV anymore. Let this be a
    lesson to you all. Never plug a cable into your All in Wonder if it's on a cable
    amplifier. It will do bad things to it. Anyway, now I just download shows. ;)

15. the best show is three stooges. you basically laugh like jack black laughs at spongebob in orange county.

16. I've been watching a bunch of those shows on my mate's laptop at college recently. Hilarious!

17. South Park Bitch!!!!

18. Roadrunner, you crazy peope!

If you hand me a couple joints, and put on a roadrunner marathon on tv, i'll be set for the day!

19. I'm personally a big fan of Futurama. Not quite as much of a thinking man's show as family guy, which I can't always handle when I'm baked, but more advanced than Aqua Teen, which is my favorite show baked or not.

20. A very hilarious show is on the BBC

RED DWARF.......is extremely funny....

oh and Doritos burn real nice.....just enough oil in em to heat your house..try some in you fireplace....