Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV show while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stickygreen, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What's the best cartoon to watch S-T-O-N-E-D-?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simpsons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. <--- Click here for free Doritos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. simpsons, all the way! its the best, and its always 100 times funnier when im high!

2. THAT 70'S SHOW!

3. i voted for family guy...only because its slightly funnier than the other two...i love em all i have both family guy dvds, seasons 2 & 3 of southpark and season 1 of the simpsons...and i think im gonna eat saome of my dad's doritos...hahaha MINE NOW

4. The Discovery Channel all the way!

5. LMAO!! no doubt!!
    i usually watch forensic files or somethin like that but who's line IS fuckin hilarious!!! specially stoned :p if im watchin tv tho usually some kinda cop show like LA law or somethin like that but i usually read more than i do watch tv....now that i am "aloud" to read :D :smoke:

6. Seinfeld is the shit.

7. I would say That '70s Show, but since it's not on the list I have to go with Family Guy.

8. ^^^^
    yeah

family guy is the best that show is badass way funnier than the simpsons or south park ..why did they cancel it after only 3 seasons?

9. As far as I know it was because the ratings weren't that good.

10. Best one I have found is on Nick Jr. at like 5 in the morning.. It is called "Dora the Explorer". Basically it's this little girl who goes on these cracked out adventures and to add to all the shit she speaks english and spanish. Like, she will start the show out, "Hello, I'm Dora the Explorer." Then after that go, "Hola, Me llamo Dora de Explorer!".

11. HAhahahahh thats so fuckin funny. I love how you described her adventures as cracked out... ohhhh shittt...too funny...!

12. family guy is comin out again in 2005 because their working on a movie. it was stopped because it was to vulgar for some mostly parents with nothin to do. however i say simpsons because their all classics even though family guy is funnier i like south park too. damnit where are my salsa doritos.

13. Tough choice. I love to do the stoner circle while watching that 70's show, but spongebob's so random it's my choice tv show while high.

14. I like watching this show that comes on Spike TV with these crzy japaneese people competing in wierd costumes and they dubbed them in English but they really make them say stupid things. ITs a fucking trip!

15. i havnt been able to find anyone who has said this same show, and even though it's a kids show, it's the best show to watch while you're baked. It's on nickelodeon, and it's the fairly odd parents. It has the most messed up shit any tv show can have, and it's real trippy when you're baked. Best stoner show ever.

16. DUDE MXC< most extreme elimnation challenge!!!!!

its so fuckin funny and people get really hurt and shit...that must make me sound like an ass but it is funny

17. Dude that was the show I'm talking about and its not fucked up its fucking funny!

18. the best show for when you're high is the dave chappelle show.. that shit is the best. the crack head always cracks me up

19. Woah that soo nuts...as I was reading the other posts i was trying to decide wether i prefer Chappeles show or MXC...at my apartment whenever MXC is randomly on some1 will tape it just so we can watch it later when we're stoned!! SHIT YEAH!

I'M RICH BIATCH!

btw...i think next week is chappeles season premiere!! :)
    its gonna be...diabolical!

Keep on tokin..

Big Burd

20. like I said MXC rules

and Doritios is still in the lead.
    lol stoners