best tv show to get cancelled.

Discussion in 'General' started by DJchronic2, Feb 19, 2009.

1. my two favorites (that i highly suggest anyone checking out if you like a good stoned laugh):
    1.3 South
    2.Stella

2. The Tom Green Show

The Andy Dick show (this shit was FUCKING HILARIOUS)

3. freaks and geeks
    the wonder years
    rocko's modern life
    my brother and me
    CHAPPELLS SHOW

4. They brought the Tom Green show back as "Tom Greens house tonight".

One of the worst shows I have seen.

Thats not saying I didn't like original

Glenn Humplick hahaha

5. The original Doug.

Rocko's Modern Life.

Insomniac with Dave Attell.

.. Among others.

6. Clone High. anyone remember that?

with Gandhi, JFK, Cleopatra, Abe Lincoln, etc??

7. #9 Kramer, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Sherriff: Well, well, well. If it isn't my old friend, underage drinking. So, we meet again. How are you, underage drinking... besides illegal!

8. Ghandi has ADD.

9. Grinder :| Rly?

I hated both of these fucking shows.

I ALWAYS hated Tom Green though, even as a kid he was not funny or cool. Always masturbating cows and doing crazy shit. If I came across this goofy ass in real life we'd have some fun in the alley. Maybe I'd let him masturbate me before I beat him to death.

Andy Dick..well I'd do the same to hit but he'd love my cock all over his faggoty mouth.

/rant.

10. undergrads-chapelle show-samurai champloo-someone said the wonder years(that was the shit)-my name is earl was funny-and unhappily ever after (i think thats what it was called- mr.floppy was the shit)

11. Lol, I dunno why I liked the Tom Green show. I think it's because it's the first show I watched where someone just did the most retarded shit they could think of and put it on camera. I liked how he would put himself in really awkward situations and seeing people's reactions always made me lol.

Andy Dick though, I just think anything that guy does is hilarious. His impersonations and just the way he presents himself and how he talks cracks me up. For example:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_RSQSYgGB4"]YouTube - George W Bush and Andy Dick[/ame]

12. no one mentions Soprano's? epic show cant wait for the movie