best tv series currently on netflix?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by KPDeaks, Jan 16, 2014.

Dexter turned to complete shit right around 3-4th season.

2. Lost
    Weeds
    Prison Break
    Game of Thrones
    The Office (US)

3. House of Cards is as good as anything I've seen in a while. If you want a show that will immediately get you hooked, watch that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #44 Sunny Jim, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Top of the Lake is generally pretty good, if you can get past the feminist claptrap (not anti feminist, but the show depicts all of it's male characters as either incompetent buffoons, or misogynists). Luther and Sherlock are both excellent, and of course there's Breaking Bad.

The X Files is an obvious one, as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, how could I forget House of Cards? 

5. Fake answer: the original pokemon

Real Answer: Orange is the New Black; Twin Peaks; Lost; Parks and Rec; The Office. Too much good stuff to name it all, really.

6. Fark ....peeps still watch tv, .....???? I got one somewhere too.....but where?

7. Supernatural bro check it out it's my favorite tv show Sam an dean kick ass. An all the star treks are on Netflix check those out man the originals are great. An the show reaper it's funny an great me an the wife loved it only like 22 episodes but it was Awsome

8. Dexter
    Weeds
    Lost
    Weed Wars
    Scooby Doo
    How I met your Mother

9. BATES MOTEL
    American horror story 

10. Game of thrones is not on Netflix.

Oh, I never realised it was netflix... doh

12. Futurama
    Bones
    Weeds (of course)
    Bates Motel
    Doctor Who
    MythBusters
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (very highly recommend both)
    Once Upon A Time
    That 70's Show

13. #54 Johnny Blazed, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    bob's burgers new season is fucking funny the entire family cracks me up

14. Breaking bad, trailer park boys, the league, modern family, peep show. All boss and on netfix

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Modern Family isn't on netflix

16. Archer is pretty fucking funny

17. I need to give Sons of Anarchy a try. I've heard so many people say how good Orange Is the New Black is but when I tried so watch the first episode I just couldn't get into it at all. I will give it another go at some point but I would rather watch a couple of other seasons of different shows first. I think it could be down to me watching two quite tense shows and them being really good and this being more on the comedy side.

18. Not sure if anyone else said this but check out Terriers, there's only one season as it was canceled due to low ratings (RIP) but its an amazing show and you will thank me