best tv series currently on netflix?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by KPDeaks, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HBO's "Rome" from 2005-07

the acting in this show is 10/10. goat.

2. Lost, 24, X-Files, Firefly (1 awesome season + Serenity the movie), Battlestar Galactica, Copper, Hell on Wheels, The Tutors, Star Trek

I doubt you will see any HBO shows for awhile on Netflix, although they seem to have released all of Showtime series.

4. Dexter is a great show ive been watching and all 8 seasons are on netflix.Also the walking dead. Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

5. What about some older shows?Quantum LeapMacgyverKnight RiderHercules XenaI have weird tastes...just my 2¢

[​IMG]

7. It's pretty different from the type of shows you mentioned, but one of the first shows I watched when I got netflix was Freaks and Geeks.  

8. House of cards is brilliant, great filming, writing, acting and Kevin spacey plays an evil southern bastard, what's not to like. 8/10 from me. Sons of anarchy isn't very good especially after watching breaking bad. Battlestar Galactica isn't too bad if you have nothing to watch and its better than soa.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Im probably gonna watch both seasons of house of cards once im good and ready, my buddies were telling me the show is just on another level and since when has Kevin Spacey not been a bad motherfucker, i'd probably watch K-PAX again just for his performance, ha!

10. #30 Johnny Blazed, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    gotta mention "the killing" just incase nobody else had

linden and holder were great fuckin characters plus netflix is bring back a 4th season

11. House of Cards
    Orange is the New Black
    Trailer Park Boys
    Futurama
    Arrested Development
    Cheers

12. Sons of anarchy?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Trailer Park Boys, hands down...No other answer matters. :cool:

14. One of my favorites. I am so pissed I'd never heard of them on American television before then. I've seen every episode, and all the specials, and I still want more.

15. deff. sesame street

16. Scrubs, Trailer Park Boys, That 70's Show, Breaking Bad

17. Check out Walking Dead and Bates Motel.

Walking Dead, I'm sure you've heard about. But it is a great series.

Bates Motel, very good new series. Season 1 is on Netflix and Season 2 is appearing on TV as of now. But its about Norman Bates, the main character in the movie Psycho, and his life before what happened in the movie. Its really good in my opinion.

18. U.S. version of shameless is very entertaining....also californication

19. #39 CaliforniaKing, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Mad Men. Not to sound like a douche but it's a show for mature people. 

20. Trailer Park Boys.