Best true portable herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Common Knowledge, Apr 12, 2019.

1. that is my list from day one til now. I wore them all out except for haze v3 and current Fury2 vape... still have cfx I never use, save for vaping white sage in it. now, I appreciate some convection/conduction like the Fury2 delivers. in near future possibly a Fierce as the battery life is much better on that one and can be changed out... I've been dosing small amounts using fury2 and the WPA, like less than one tenth per session and keeping tolerance as low as possible

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. What u think of firefly 2? I don’t mind stirring. Can use as lil as .1

3. I've never used that one... the hybrids seem to vape the bowl evenly enough not to need to stir.. I temp step starting at 373 and go up ten degrees til 430 max on fury2... pretty much temp stepped all my conduction portables since the OG davinci . tapered a cork and drilled a hole through it to put on the davinci mouthpiece and put it on a bubbler , rest is history = hello high heat smooth vapor

4. I've never used that one... the hybrids seem to vape the bowl evenly enough not to need to stir.. I temp step starting at 373 and go up ten degrees til 430 max on fury2... pretty much temp stepped all my conduction portables since the OG davinci . tapered a cork and drilled a hole through it to put on the davinci mouthpiece and put it on a bubbler , rest is history = hello high heat smooth vapor

5. I start around 360-365 to max

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not my experience with Mighty, the best portable vape I've tried.
    It's very sturdy and puts out thick vapor
    You probably saw a jealousy review.

7. A requirement for me is using an 18650 battery. The IQ does. Another one that does that I haven’t seen mentioned yet is the Vivant Alternate.

8. I REALLY like my Pax3. I put in the pusher screen with the Half pack cap and I get about 8-10 rockin'hits.

9. I let my cousin try the pax 3 and iq. He liked the pax 3 a lot

10. I have the Pax 2 and the Firefly 2. For pure portability I would go with the Pax 2 or 3. The firefly is nice but requires you to stir the bowl after hits not making it overly convenient on the go. The Pax 2 is easy to conceal and works extremely well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. But the flavor and extraction from the FF2 is second only to, imo, the OG Firefly lol. Yeh the stirring is annoying, but having swappable batteries and an external charging dock is pretty sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. What do u guys like for wax? I don't see myself vaping flower. I go threw too much. I want one that the wax stays in the chamber. If it came with a flower spot too. I did buy a cheap you can 2.0. I do like the style of it. I don't like the pen styles.
    Coils are cheap on this thing. Got it for like 18 on sale at paki smoke shop on 420 IMG_20190420_122640_840.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. U don’t stir ur pax? U should! I stopped awhile back but I have a off brand half pack bowl part I put in under bottom part around half way that pushes it tighter for a full even burn through

I want to get the firefly 2 for around the house

14. nice. I have the yocan evolve plus for wax. I like it. Huge hits or lil tokes. My fav is a nectar collector tho. And the amount of reclaim return is great in them

15. The mighty is king. Just buy it you won't regret it. I think ive used my IQ once in the last two years since getting the mighty.

I also recommend the stick brick runt and the dynavap

16. I'm sure the mighty is great. I may decide to go that way! Not very stealth though! Maybe as a home units seeing that I don't like the volcano bags! What do u recommend for a small wax pen? Don't really need it for flower? Something around this size. I really don't like the coils. Kinda like the ones with burners on them 1556366040334.jpg

17. #58 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2019
    Pax 3(idk how much wax u have to put in pax tho, ik they have pods). Idk y but I was think dry herb when I said pax3. That’s what I use mine for. Check out the yocan evolve plus. Works nice with dabs.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yah so I am going to try the youcan elvove plus. The XL is too big. My buddy has one. $ 25.00. it is all metal. At least the bowl is. I ordered the ceramic burners also. Anyone used them? These things are well built for 25 Screenshot_20190428-085139_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190428-075001_Chrome.jpg

19. I have the plus. Xl(4coils) I felt woulda burnt up the stuff quick. I like it. Taste is better dabbing but I get nice big rips from yocan evolve plus

• Like Like x 1