Best true portable herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Common Knowledge, Apr 12, 2019.

1. #21 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2019
    I’ve had the pax 3 for about 3 years and love it. I have the iq and prefer the pax over it. Heat up time is a huge thing. I don’t like waiting the 30-40 seconds as it is. I’ve done TONS of research b4 I spent half a grand on two of them. And u rly didn’t criticize shit I said. All I stated is WHAT I READ/WROTE and why I got the two I did and not that one. You rly ain’t telling me anything I haven’t already read on one of the hundreds of threads about them. I wouldn’t call pax an over priced anything! It’s a damn solid vape that produced nice full flavorful hits. And as for as “for the notification”. I don’t give a shit about ur opinion on what I read. I was telling OP what I got and why. Not u.. which I’m sure he will read himself when he searches threads on vapes. I’m not saying the mighty don’t produce good vape. But almost 400 and a 2 year warranty. While the OVER RATED pax warranties theirs for what was it?!? TEN YEARS! I wouldn’t call that overrated anything! But like I told op. I didn’t go with mighty bc the neg reviews I’ve read. FYI. Go check out YouTube videos on amazon blurples. THEY ARE THE SHIT MAN! Just watch YouTube. You will see!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Well guess what, I don't care that you don't care about my opinion. This is an open forum and I can say and disagree with whatever the fuck I want. The Pax is overpriced garbage, who the fuck would pay $250 for a conduction vape with PRESET temps and a shitty battery when you can get a Mighty for a bit more. The battery in the Pax will shit out in 2 years and that isn't covered by warranty. It has a place for portability but a daily driver fuck that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I been using it 3 years and battery is still going strong for me.

And if as u stated take the time to READ u will see where I have already stated to OP that the PAX isn’t as user friendly without app!!! That would be bc u can’t see the temps. I also stated I only use pax with app bc if this.....ignored

4. Also wanted to point out. “A bit more”. I’d call damn there double the price more then “a bit” more. Also like I stated the mighty will be the nxt vape purchase

5. #25 cleanbudz, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    You can get a Mighty for $296 free shipping on puffitup using promo code puffedup, cheapest online. There's nothing wrong with the Pax, I was just stating there's better vapes for the money. Personally I'd just spend the extra $46 for better vapor quality and more efficient extraction. You can't get mad I disagreed with a post that called the Mighty a poorly made vape because a few units had a problem with cracking, more than likely due to 3rd party WPA or screwing the top on top hard. That's what a warranty is for, theres always going to be a couple faulty units. This vape can last for years if taken care of properly. People who buy these tend to be able to afford them so don't care about paying more.

6. I am partial to the Arizer solo ll good vapour and super easy to maintain but not the most portable.
    I dislike the Mighty because of the all the replacement rings and screens ,hidden vapour path and the maintenance.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice info. Have not read those “annoyances” yet

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao!!! That’s what the TWO YEAR WARRANTY is for?!?! Omfg. I buy EVERYTHING top of the line from my shoes, electronics, grow shit etc etc. when the fuck have you ever bought anything top of the line and it break within the manufacturer warranty? Fucking never! Even most shit don’t break in extended warranties! That two year warranty isn’t SHIT and if it broke in the first two years the product is shit! It they had the BEST Top of the line vape out it would have a ten year plus warranty like other “TOP OF THE LINE VAPES”. Rly 2 year warranty means nothing unless the product is compete shit and breaks out of the box!

9. Must be why Pax has a 10 year warranty, it'll break several times in that span, probably every 2 or 3 years then they can send you another shitty vape.
    Not many vapes have a 10 year warranty though, it's always 1-3 years in most cases and all electronics have a chance of malfunctioning within any warranty period especially around 1 or 2 years, doesn't matter what it is and that's why the warranty is there. Shoes don't have a warranty, when the fuck have you ever heard about shoes having a warranty? None of your grow shit, shoes or electronics has a long warranty guarantee that so stop bullshitting

10. after haze vapes just went down they were offering 10 year warranties that did not matter at all after closing up shop... I seriously doubt any portable vaporizer is built to last ten years of steady continuous use... most vape makers offer the next versions @ discounted cost as they know the market will die dfown some for certain types and they need an uplift to keep market active ETC... the dreaded ( it's not selling, nothing wrong with it just public opinion waning) ... I'd go ten years warranty and trust it on a serious desktop model but now I do not trust a ten year warranty on a little chunk of portable heat-able plastic

• Like Like x 2
  11. #31 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2019
    5EA10183-D716-4875-A30F-5239935E927D.jpeg
    I don’t count on it lasting ten years. And there have been TONS of scam companies def In grow leds that offer 5 year warranties on shit leds, sell a shit ton, close shop b4 the five years, and pop back up with a slightly different design n name. NOT THE CASE with pax or DaVinci lol. Calling them plastic...... pretty sure u r misinformed there bud. There is a video where they cut a pax In half. Also don’t thing any plastic would last long(years )at 400 plus temps

Edit. Ok so spec say there is a lil plastic on the outside. Must be the bottom and top maybe? I’ve been using my pax 3 for 3 years. I’m sure battery life Is less, I’ve nvr paid attention to how long it last. But shit still works great. Even after all the drops lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think this is 1 (solo 2) is the 1 imma go with, they got it on sale for 170 (35% off) rn and i bet on 4/20 airizer will have an even better sale (last year on 420 i got a good deal on a bunch of my accessories for my extreme q) that mighty looks amazing but $350 was more than my desktop vape so thats kind of hard for me to do to myself lol. Thx for your input stoners!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. If you buy the Solo 2 you should check out 420edc.com They are an authorized dealer for Arizer and have the Solo 2 for $167.50 (Read the front page sales and use promo code listed) and it comes with several accessories, stash case for vape, and a Mendo Mulcher grinder. It's the best place on the net to buy an Arizer in the states imo.

Edit..Also wanted to add that these are the only 420 deals there will be and they end a day or so after 420.

14. That looks legit. And 3h battery life. And lifetime warranty on oven! I think that may be my nxt vape buy!

15. yeah, I'm now Jaded thanks to haze vapes... that opened my eyes eTC.... if the plastic shell can hold out and withstand insults and the internal components stay in top shape regardless of constant heat in there then all is good... usually the heater wears out or the batt life lessens are the main problems along with clogging internally with vapor resin and no way to clean... davinci had issues with vape resin seeping under edges and lifting the pieces out for example

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. The IQ is ok, as u stated I feel there is a lot of room for resin build up out of air path..I also thought lowly of the outer shell and how it looks like it just slides in. if i could go back a few months I would prob have purchased another besides the IQ. I do like the flavor chamber tho. I put sativa strains in there broke up chunky and let it build up with Vape resin... I wonder if resin build up in internal parts out or path is a workmanship defect that would be covered In the 10 year warranty?? What is eTC?

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah, I hope they keep you covered... if you start having issue with that get it dealt with asap...
    now I like a vape that has no extra areas to clog like the Fury2 where I put herb in the glass WPA and that does not touch any part of the vape, only the inside of the glass of the WPA gets dirty ETC / eTC et ceterra

18. My fav all time vape which they don’t make anymore and mine is packed away somewhere. Vaporstar. It was wood. Looked like a slider to a bong. U start with a nug. Hit till light brown then crumble/repeat. I could stretch .7g almost 2 full days and stay high the few years I was using it. Got my first one in 09. Last one about 2 years ago. Had to call shops in 3 states around me to find a shop that had one sitting around. Then drive 6 hours one way to get it lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. my list - 4 iolites - 4 davinci OG - 1 boundless CFX - 1 Odin vape - 1 Haze v3 - 2 Fury2 and that is where I am now... oh, and one OG glass dynavap ... I found that the OG glass dynavap fit into the odin chamber like my Fury2 wpa fits into the fury2... those two style attatchm,ents works best I've found... just dropping down onto the heater and pulling... when flavor wears off put on a bubbler to finish the sesh and hit the high heat points...

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Damn. Sounds like a lotta cash lol. I’ve had 3 different dry herb vapes.
    To many choices.... on average how long does one last u? Which have pooped out on you?

• Like Like x 1