Best true portable herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Common Knowledge, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Looking for input on the best portable vaporizer that have mutiple temps and best vapor quality that isnt harsh at all. I can no longer smoke and usually desktop vape, but i need to be able to get buzzed on the go and need an upgrade from my bunk pen lol any input or experience with certain brands fellow vapors?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I own pax 3 and DaVinci iq. I like both. Iq is a lil smoother bc it don’t get as big of hit as with pax 3

3. I just bought a Arizer Air 2 and love it. It has a removable battery, can be used while charging, adjustable in 1 degree increments, and a simple to use menu.I like that the vapor only goes through the stem and not through the unit itself.

It's on sale at Puffitup with 2 extra stems and a grinder.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also worth mentioning. Iq is more user friendly without app. Pax I always use with app

5. How much are you trying to spend? Does it need to be discrete? For on demand I'd look into the Stempod, Milaana, and Splinter. For something portable but more discrete look at the Boundless Tera, Boundless CFC 2.0, Flowermate brand, Planet of the Vapes One(Fury 2), Arizer Argo, Davinci IQ or Miqro, Xmax Starry and Dynavap M

If money isn't a factor get the Storz and Bickel Mighty

6. That mighty, that is the one I was gonna order instead of IQ but then I started reading customer reviews. The vape is poorly made and has issue with breaking

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I've had several and for flower, the one I keep using is the Pax 3 with a more open oven screen and cover. I've even got an attachment to hook it on a small bong with ice, so my non-smoking wife will hit it. If you do a search for replacement screens and covers for Pax 3, you should be able to find the right tools to open up the flow a little better.

The Mighty is good too and even made it through a wash cycle in our washing machine, but it isn't as small as the Pax.

Stay away from Grasshopper, they continue to have issues. Too bad, good concept but terrible customer service and a product that keeps failing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have friends that love the Mighty. They have never complained about anything except the price lol. S&B make some high quality stuff. I have 2 volcano's from them and have been very happy with them all these years.
    If you look around you can find a 20% off code for S&B (so the mighty would be about $70 off) and they ship 2 day air for free on vaporizers.

9. Sorry! I just looked and the code was good till the end of March 2019.

10. How long has ur friends had theirs?! I done a lot of research on them. I decided against bc from what I’ve read the quality has went down a shit ton since they first started making them... which isn’t an uncommon thing... I forget what part but a lot of ppl have an issue with the case separating. This is mostly newer reviews

11. I will say when I do decide to get another vape the mighty will be the nxt one... it’s the nxt price bump up from the two I have...

12. I can ask them. But i think its been a couple years. I have used it and thought it was nice. I just have no need for anything portable. If i was going to guess i would think the people having issues with the case are maybe dropping them? It seamed well made.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Could be why I read mixed reviews!?

14. I've never heard anything negative about SB and Mighty and I've heard of people running their units for years without problems. Maybe a knock off unit from China is garbage but not an SB product, no way. They are the top vaporizer in the market now. Make sure you buy from a trusted dealer and not eBay or Ali express.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I buy all my vapes from the makers of them. And u disagree I read those reviews. Lmfao!!!

16. #16 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    6AAA73D9-72D2-4543-B2F1-F0FE4DA84A02.jpeg This isn’t the only place I’ve read about it breaking!!! I’ve read it in more then one blog! 2 year warranty 350$. I paid 250 for pax 3 279$ for DaVinci iq. 10 year warranty

Then u have the several min heat up time and auto 2min shut off. Just those two things brings the mighty downto a 3 star imo

17. Other things to note about pax3 and iq. They need to be packed pretty tight. .4G works well. I got the half pack for pax 3 I put in after I’ve smoked on it awhile and it can be pushed down more. Iq is also about .4. But u can’t add anything to push it down more, uses the Pearl. Which I’ve been luck to not lose, or really even have to take off. If u wanna be able to vape smaller amount the fire fly 2(one I plan on getting within the month) vapes as little as .1 and does concentrates. U smoke out of it like a pipe rather then vertical like pax

18. I’ve got the boundless Cfx because I couldn’t afford the mighty but I’m gettin it on 4/20 hoping they got deals goin

• Like Like x 2
  19. It looks dope! I’d love to try it b4 I buy it...

20. First, don't get butthurt about a disagree reaction, it was just to give you a notification. That reaction alone tells me you don't take any criticism or advice very well.
    The Mighty plastic will break if you use a water pipe adapter a lot, which isn't something they sell themselves, you buy it 3rd party. You need to watch reviews and testimonials on YouTube and actual vape sites like fuckcombustion and not from a seed site.

The Mighty is a highly regarded vape. All vapes take a bit to heat up unless they are on demand..but once the vape is warmed up all that matters is the quality of vapor being produced and the Mighty produces a ton of tasty and fluffy vapor. You will not be happy with the Firefly. Many people were disappointed in the FF. You will be stirring a lot and you will get hot spots if you don't watch your bowl. Also be prepared to be charging the unit all the time.

For on demand I'd look into a 510 threaded option like stempod or Splinter, since you don't want to wait for heat up. This is the only way to avoid a longer heat up time and still have a quality vape. Firefly and Pax are the Apple of the vape game. They are highly overrated and overpriced devices that are marketed to people who don't have time to research better vapes. The vapor quality from a Pax is shit compared to a Mighty.

• Agree Agree x 2