Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best triptoy ever?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lycanthropy, Nov 5, 2003.

?

Best triptoy ever?

1. Lava Lamp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Laser-light things

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Funny ass movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Infomercials

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Computer Graphics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Music

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Triptoys have always been a large part of my friends and my smoking experiences. I know that we're not the only ones, so I thought it'd be interesting what everyone else prefers.

My circle and I tend to prefer the reliable Lava Lamp as our No. 1 triptoy.

~Ly

2. I love listen to music on my big speakers in my room. I just turn up the bass and put my head right next to the subwoofer and chill out...

3. no no no. it's all about hokey pokey elmo. i mean.. it dances!!! how the hell does he do it?

jokes.. go into a toys r us after smoking (not from a joint!!) and play with the toys.. you might get thrown out but it's worth it!! my friends and i did that once and we got this small bullhorn that can transform your voice (shit i want one so bad lol.) we started talking to eachother from distances and snuck up on eachother doing weird voices saying "you're craaaazy" in like a child's voice.. so fucking fun.. try it!!!

4. ^
    damn, i had a lot of fun playing in toys r us without being high, i bet it would be AWESOME stoned...hah

5. True man, havin your dog go insane due to the laser lights are fun as hell, especially since I have a young, massive puppy and an old, small, annoying dog gnawing on my ankle all the time. Eh, they're cool though. Lava lamps still kick ass though, and add in an O and a good selection of music.. Woo.

~Ly

6. * Buzz puts on geezer mask *....

Gotta be music....listen sonny, when I was young & getting stoned, we didn't have all that fancy schmancy MTV...we had to halucinate to the mucis all by ourselves!....

although, I do love getting high for a great flick...esp an action flick (Matrix) or comedy....

Peace

7. I do that with my cats! It's especially good if you give them catnip first ;)

8. I don't know about going into Toys R Us while stoned.. I'm quite paranoid being in public while I'm blazed, but going into a toystore (Not to mention a giant chain of them) while stoned and making an ass of yourself seems quite stupid..

Besides, Toys R Us scares me sober or otherwise -- all those little human things and toys that talk to you and pink everywhere you look and.. *Breaks down*.

~Ly

9. The baby tile. Dang, what a legend.

I was trippin' on shrooms a couple of months ago and I came across a big fridge magnet with a baby on it. I thought it had been ripped from a counter and was in fact a tile. I obsessed over it for a lot of the night. In fact, one person now greets me by saying "Hay Daniel, where's the baby tile?"

10. What the hell are these Elmo things? Sounds like something I'd get for my smoke room.. I just added a new toy to the room.

It's a parrot that records what you say and repeats it faster and higher pitch (two repetitions). It's so fucking funny when you hear the bird say "Wanna get high?" *Hits the bong s'more*

~Ly

11. haha...i have one of those bird things.....as far as elmo things go there funny as hell...u should get one for ur "smoke room"....

12. What do they do, though? I'm not a gigantic fan of Elmo, but if it's as funny as you guys say, I might consider gettin one.. I'd much prefer to know what it does, though. =P

~Ly

13. nature.......:D

take a walk and find your self in a world of your own...

14. it does the hokey-pokey :D

my sister got one for my nieces b-day (it's on the 15th, but she's getting her gifts earlier). they're pretty cool. i'm pretty amused by it :)

15. ya you know the song the hokey pokey? you put your right hand in you put your right hand out you put your right hand in and you shake it all about. and elmo does all the actions.. like he's dancing. and it sings.. it's great

16. Good ol' Super Nintendo! Actually most video games're fun stoned... anyone else here play the Tenchu series?