Best trippy/crazy films too watch whilst high?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by •••••••, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas....hella trippy

I smoked weed where they said I can't

2. The moment where he goes through the stargate, O...M...G....

3. I can't watch a movie while tripping. I never saw the point. If I need to watch a movie, then I didn't take enough.
    I used to grow a LOT of fungus though...LOL

High movies:

Big Lebowski
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Grandma's Boy (don't judge)
    Dazed and Confused

4. I think Whiplash would be pretty awesome to watch high, especially if you haven't watched trailers yet or read about it.

5. Great List, most of my faves too. Try Love & A 45, Akira-(Anime), and of course THE WALL!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. the holy mountain takes you to a journey in your own mind. watch it when you're high and you will be enlightened.

7. Unbelievable that Natural Born Killers hasn't been mentioned
    Great flick !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad to see Brazil has been mentioned. I really like the Zero Theorem too, especially the setting

9. Love it...getting a great list of movies I haven't seen yet to watch..
    A few of em I've never heard of lol...

10. "Stations of the Elevated"

11. Delicatessen....dark comedy about a post apocalyptic butcher shop...creepy and funny

12. For me it's The Mist. Such a great film... all the unimaginable Lovecraftian horrors come to town.

13. Koyanasquatsi
    A Hopi Indian word meaning Life Out Of Balance. It's a music intensive documentary with no dialogue chronicling the world and how we, as humans, have upset the balance of the world. It may sound boring...but I guarantee if you blaze before you watch it, it will keep you captivated. The Phillip Glass music is awesome and goes perfectly with the images. It may be hard to find...bit well worth the effort!

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you spell it correctly Koyaanisqatsi in the right "search engines" you'll be like open day at Herbies and find plenty of seeds. :toke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

16. It's all good, man.

[​IMG]

17. Enter the Void is super trippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. props on dead man, man

• Like Like x 1
  19. watch dead man dude. movie is insane. neil young improvised the soundtrack on his electric guitar while watching the movie. it also has an iggy pop role and a gibby haynes cameo, but the movie is amazing. i think its on netflix.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I've really been into thrillers lately. I've been watching a lot of Alfred Hitchcock classics, they're all good and recommendable. Next one I'm gonna watch is "North by Northwest".