Best trip you've had? :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinStonedd, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Mine, was a couple weeks ago. I've done drugs like shrooms before, and salvia, I've basicly tried out a whole bunch, an I find it weird, that the best trip I had was a robotrip!
    I downed a bottle of robitussin, and smoked some weed after about 30 minutes . It was crazy.
    I was like, just sitting there for what seemed like hours, but was acatually about 5 minutes . I decided I NEEDED to draw picture, it seemed like the music I was listening to was telling me to. (We three kings by wintersleep was the song) . So I got up, and I kinda felt drunk, I was super wobbly ,but I felt soo light. So I got my balance and went down stairs to getpaper, and I felt like I wa floating. When I got to the stairs, I really was compelled to jump cause I felt like a feather, but I decided I wouldn't do it . Downstairs, I got the paper and just RAN back upstairs, ad didn't even notoce till I was sprawled out on my bed panting. I threw the paper on the ground , and looked around my room for a pencil, but couldn't see one . I tried to get up, but everytime I closed my eyes, it felt like my room was suckig me in. I didn't even know wht to do, so I closed my eyes, and started feelig RRREEAAALLLY itchy, and I just kept itching and I felt like o had bumps all over my skin, but they tingled in like, a really good way. Which I can't even explain. I rolled off y bed, and onto te floor. I was just rolling around, trying soo hard to itch, but it wasn't helping. Then next thing I know, I'm on the phone with my friend , yelling at her that I feel like a dog and need her to come and itch me. She lives threehours away, but I didn't care. I was like tellig at her, and everything was soo blurry and just, spinning. I hung up , and started drawing this crazy picture. It's of a mermaid who's laying on her side with her back to me, and her hair falling down, and turning onto various things (snakes, wires holding an island with a huge mushroom, ribbons, men fishing, and a grapple hook with cherries holding onto it) and the huge mermaid tail fin has. Peace sign smoking a joint that is half crayon on the end and is melting into the ocean, which is in the bottom of the fin. I'm not done, but it's pretty crazy . ANYWAYS, (I'm high... So I ge. Carried awy with writing and talking, I'm sorry). But everytime I would close my eyes, I would see soemthing different, like bubbles, and alligators bursting through them and turning into chihuahas in grass skirts dancing above las Vegas. I somehow ended up in my tub , on the Phoenix with my friend again , cept I was saying things like I thought I was dieing, cause the drain seemed like it wAs sucking my soul out of me, but it felt great. Like. I felt like I was dying, really, ad the tub drain was the light sucking me into it, but I felt like all my problems were leaving with my soul, and ifelt just, happy. Bit I couldn't move and couldn't talk, Till my frend yelled at me cause she l
    thought I was dead. I hung up on her and got up to o back to my room. In there, pink Floyds Comfortably Numb was playing, and I was answering all the questions that he was asking, and I felt like I was having a real conversation with the song.
    This whole time, I felt like I was floating, yet i didn't even feel like, I was in my body. It was the best out of body experience I've ever had. :)
    I was really sick feeling the next morning, and I prolly won't do it again for a while cause ecerythig about robitussin make me feel sick still, but it wa just amazing.

2. cant talk about other drugs but my friend is fried from robotripping all the time.

3. this thread will get deleted so i might as well saying rolling balls was probably the best "trip" ive had even though it wasnt really a trip.

4. tha best trip ive had was after(and while) i was smoking a blunt of this legal shit called cloud 10 ultra mixd with a g of mids( :( ) i felt like i was in a movie and everyone there was an actor playing a charactor it was ILLL n then i smoked a blunt(jst bud) like 5 hours later n the clooud 10 kicked bak in just not as crazy n i was fuckin boooooottteeeedddd. i smoked the roach of the cloud 10 blunt n me n 3 of my friends were all fucked up n we smoke multiple times a day. EVERYONE SHUD BUY CLOUD 10 ITS LEGAL N 15 A G FOR NORMAL N 20 FOR ULTRA. Thers other shit called *insert color*dragon n this shit calld freedom but it doesnt evan compar. sry for all the txt i just had surgery n im a lil fukd up on vikes lol