Best trip ever.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by turn_baby, Dec 10, 2009.

1. So this past weekend I smoked some 60x salvia (one of my favorite drugs). I had the best trip i have ever experienced on any other substance :D. It started out like most other trips. Then i shifted through time and space and i felt like i was 10 again. I was on the beach with my family (the good old days lol). I did a couple normal beach activities haha. Then i shifted to a christmas scene i felt a little older. All i felt was love :love:. Hard to explain but i didnt actually see all of these things. It was more like i sensed them and precieved them. Then i came back to reality. I have felt amazing and have seen everything as more beautiful for the past days.

WHO ELSE HAS HAD AN AWESOME SALVIA TRIP?

2. that sounds awesome
    I've never had an experience anything like that on salvia, my trips tend to be goddamn confusing
    but sounds beautiful
    I miss the old days

3. I'm trying to get my breakthrough man. I've done it a few times but nothing drastic. I've felt the beginning but I can't break through the barrier. I'm hoping to get a bong soon so I can take a nice big solid rip.

4. Bongs are pretty key in my opinion and it takes a couple of times to get the "proper" experience.

5. The pipes working but I can't get the solid good rip ya know? It's just kinda making me loopy. Last night my gf said I said "The bubble likes the middle and the beatle likes teh outside"... no clue.

6. when i first did it i used a bowl and i could tell something changed but nothing really. I had a nice head high but no visuals maybe some more vivid colors but nothing big.

7. Yea that's exactly what I'm getting. Guess I gotta get a bong.