Best Trap To Set Up? How to?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HeadySpaghetti, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Is there any way i could put some type of material, liquid, susbstance, anything down that if someone stepped in.. it would make a footprint? Like mud or wet concrete would?

I know mud would yeah but I cant do that unless i went to the spot everyday and kept watering it lol.

I thought that this was a good idea so I could find a back entrance thats way out of the way to get to and so the main entrance someone would have to step through through that and i would see the footprint

2. you should just put wet concrete in a trail straight to your plot. its foolproof

3. Great idea! /thread

4. Okay, I'll play.

First off, tunnels. You will need lots of tunnels. Also dig a large trench around your plot, with machine gun nests every 20ft. If you don't have enough friends to man them, the unemployment lines are pretty long right now, and you can probably hire some people for minimum wage.

Pungee stakes. Whittle a bunch of pungee stakes. Dig deep, wide holes in front of your trench (between machine gun nests) and put the pungee stakes in them (sharp side up) Cover the holes with natural brush.

If you have access to grenades, we have many more options. If you can afford a helicopter, they are great for recon.

These simple steps will assure you of a secure area of production, as well as a possible war with the Feds.

5. #25 avnatanyel, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Rather than tell people where his grow is he should use auto tracking and an iff to keep him from getting shot. Can't hire me for minimum wage. Working for the privilage of being homeless & starving is no way to live.

6. LMAO.

Has the OP contemplated using landmines?

7. LANDMINES! God damnit, why did i not think of this before. Thanks! -goes to ebay-

Also, I got caught on a really old barbed wired when i was going to my plot about a month ago... it seems like there are plent of barb wire around my area...howcome barbed wire is such a bad idea?