Best Torch Lighter [Pics]

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JaZZyJ3FF, Jun 3, 2009.

1. What do u think GC about my torch lighter with Marijuana leaf on it? (Got it for free). My GF parents had taken it from her younger brother and after about 1 year, they ask her if she wanted it and she said " sure i use it to turn on my candles" lol. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. I love my torch lighter . . .worth the whopping 20 bucks and a can of refill lighter fluid for 5 bucks. Works great because you can point it straight down into the bowl and if there is a little bit of wind, no problem! Works great to light up a joint too! That's a nice one!

3. never used one of those b4..but tht looks pretty sexy

4. torch lighters do exactly what their name says, torch the weed. I dont like em personally.

But it sure looks cool

5. I still use Bee Line Hemp Wick, so... It comes handy when ur outside and there is wind, to light up a blunt.

6. Ah is see, absolutely man, you know what you're doing. +rep to ya

7. That only true if you dont know how to use one. i f you hold the flame far enough back that it doesnt touch the weed it just form a little ember in the bowl and burns fine.

8. I know, this is true, I have used them in the past. But then when you pass that shit to the left to the fool who acts like he knows what hes doing, the bowl goes up in flames. You gotta be careful with them, a lot of people treat them as bics.

9. So true, so true.

I used to use a torch lighter, after refilling it for the 50th time and having air pockets make it so it doesn't light every time like a bic. So i went back to bics hehe.

10. Um.. I know you can "light" candles. i also know there are fake scented light candles. that turn on,

But never did I know you could turn on a candle with a lighter. ??:confused::confused:

11. What? Let me re say this: My girlfriend was offered this lighter by her parents, so instead of just saying yes i take it, she said " sure i will take it to light my candles, bc what will a 21 yr girl do with a lighter if u dont smoke( parent dont know she smokes) and mostly one with a marijuana leaf on it? Thats probal cause if u get pulled over, just bc it has a marijuana leaf.

2: If u were trying to act smart, u did it in the right place, the forums. Bc i would fucking slap before u can act smart infront of me.

12. So... you would slap him because he made a joke?

13. well you gotta hold it bit further away then a bic, you use one for a week shit you get so good at knowing where 'the spot' is you can light up a microscopic bit of weed in ur bowl without havin to corner.

14. lol OP must be Toasted.

15. LOL so true!

16. who makes your lighter? I'd like to pick one up like this. The one i bought off ebay sucks so bad, I point the flame down and it goes out. If I have the flame too low it won't light, if I have it too high it blows itself out. If I have it in between then it keeps leaking fuel once it is off for a few seconds, which isn't as bad as the rest of the problems.

let me know what model/brand please

17. I can't even understand what you just said.

A picture of cannabis is not probable cause to search you if you're pulled over, ever heard of the 4th amendment? :rolleyes: ;)

18. [quote name='ModderXtr']

that totally isnt probable cause. think of all the shirts and hats and shit with pot leaves on em. people rock weed leaf air fresheners on their rear view mirrors.

anyways, i totally feel ripped off when i use a torch lighter. even if the flame is barely over the herb it burns the weed too quick.

19. Torch lighters are good for Sally D though which is wht i need a good one for. I was asking what brand he had because the one i got puts itself out and sucks.