BEST TORCH for DABS??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Metal Bacardi, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Considering getting myself a ti pad or ladle but wanted to see what all torch you guys use for your dabs? Price and anything else worth noting will be appreciated! :wave:

2. Butane Torch from Wal mart and run Vector butane through it.

3. How much does that run you?

4. I have a bernz o matic from home depot it cost 25 bucks. I have had it for two months and it still works great. Don't get the one from Walmart it doesn't even work

5. Get a Vector Nitro They run a little high but they get the hottest the quickest. They also have a lifetime warranty.

6. [quote name='"Just619"']Get a Vector Nitro They run a little high but they get the hottest the quickest. They also have a lifetime warranty.[/quote]

I have one. Works like a charm

7. I use the Bed Bath & Beyond one..it was like $30. Some people say it breaks quick, but so far so good with mine.

8. Vector nitro. Awesome torch. I've heard they have a good warranty as well(wouldn't know as I haven't had a problem with mine)

I got another creme brûlée off amazon, the starter broke in a month. Have to light it with a separate lighter now.

A couple of my friends have the 30$ creme brûlée from bb&b and its pretty much the same as the vector, theirs actually has a bigger maximum flame size. But no warranty.

9. Those bbb torches are decent but they just won't heat up a nail as fast as a vector.

10. #10 smilyagent, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015

11. Careful if you're using that fucker on a TI Nail, it's so hot it cracked my buddies after about a month and a half of heavy dabbing.

12. A lifetime warranty you say??? I think that might be what I end up going with, love the chrome one too.

13. Beanzomatic =]

14. How's the beanzo??

15. boom. $25 bucks at home depot

Attached Files:

16. I've seen a decent amount of torches. Those 20$ creme brulee ones take the longest to heat up a nail obviously. The blazer is pretty nice, my friend has that, and it's definitely faster then the creme brulee torch lol. But I own a vector, and for two reasons, biggest/hottest flame, and a lifetime warranty :hello:

17. #18 Curious Toker, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015

18. I got that like 5 days ago for my ko nail, its by far the biggest butane torch you can buy thats not for cooking food. It has a 5" flame and heats my small ti nail red in like 6 seconds and heats the huge KO nail in only 15 seconds. Sucks down the vector though. Best for quick dabs

19. I was looking at Vector's and I can only find 5 year warranties. Have they changed it, or do you buy them on a specific site for the lifetime warranty?