Best toke day EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trav-con, May 15, 2009.

1. so i went to school, 8-245, get home. call my dad to go grab dinner together (my parents are divorced). i am about to go and just cleaned my new sherrly (in my GC glarry!). so i am blazn driving down the road to meet my dad for dinner. at first i thought "iam gonna get fucking caught. . ." i get ther and i am cool i keep my conposure. we go to a steak hous and buy this time munchies are setting in bad. we order. i got a Bacon cheese burger with BBQ sause and all the veggies, some fries and a sweet patatoe. and we got a bloomn onion thing for apatizer. FUCKING GOOD AS SHIT.
    than me and my dad decided to go the the local record store, fucking place was chill. the store clers sees i am eyeing up the high times mag (my first time reading it actually) and we get a talking, he picks up in blazed laught. my dad leaves i stayed, because the guy Rolled a blunt and 3 or 4 j-ays before i came in and he INVITED me to toke up. fuck yea. we light the blunt he goes first, hits it like a pro. i hit it and FUCKKKKK my VERY FIRST exp with alaskanthunderfuck and GREAT qualatiy dank. me and him start talking and turns out he the owner of the store. i am like "fuck thats awesome"we than got to talking and it ended with him liking me and i got a part time jobworking with this dude on tuesdays and sundays.the guy is like 50 and i can tell he is a seasoned toker. so fuck yea GREAT day so far made a new freind trough MJ :)
    we around 10 i start making my 2nd homade bong ever. full with a homeade a/c, I ripped it, and FUCK! smoothest and most enjoyable hit i have ever had. i could taste the bud and its quality. and here i am now a few rips in on my .5 gram (i am a new toker :p) and ready to make yestarday and today amazing,:smoking:

2. Sounds like a fucking day man, congrats.

3. dude thats so tight! i need a job like that haha

4. You are so lucky

5. damn nice haha, ur lucky but every dog has their days, i like tosee more stories like this on GC

6. damn man... lucky as shit. good job gettin the job and findin a new smoke buddy haha

7. yea the guy is awesome. hes 55 and is a HUGE fish, dead, jimi fan. the shop has a back room in the back of the store ware their a 1 way marrior or w/e, he showed me it and their a dude chillin back their just watching the store (for shop lifters)their 3 t.v. sets back their to watch the store. and one for watching t.v. and on top of that they sell juicy jays and detox shit. i am soooo happy i went out to eat with my dad :D orientation is tomorrow at 11 am. not to bad.:hello:

8. Damn, I need something like this, I've been job hunting for a while lol. Sounds like a good day.

9. my first day is tomarrow, i got casher duty, i can wait. my boss said "dude, trust me its gonna be a great first day" :D wish my luck.

10. This kid i know buys bud from his boss at 400 an ounce and its white whidow/northern quality hybrids.

11. dude thats the shittiest day ive ever heard of...why the fuck would you post that shit on grasscity telling us about your shitty ass weed and your bong sounds fucking dumb..

12. wow dude way to be a dick. i dont really care if my bong is shit or my bud either. i am just happy to have some herb, no reason to call it a shitty day. i thought it was great. but w/e floats your boat.

13. Don't trip bro, that guy is just trollin you

14. Nice man, that is awesome. It is hard to find a job right now, and your lucky to find a job where your boss blazes with you haha
    congrats

15. Haha, damn! lucky you, man

I need a job :(

16. The job you've just acquired might possibly have been every stoners fantasy job at one time in their life lol