Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best tobacco to mix with herbs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nate_vt, Apr 20, 2009.

1. fuck them 99% im as european as an european can get and i never use tobacco in my joint! If im low on weed i just use my onehitter

2. use american spirit or any other type of natural tobacco. I don't roll cigarettes I buy them (mavericks) so when I wanna roll a spliff I just pull a little tobacco out of a cigarette. but natural tobacco is far better for you than regular tobacco. since joints/spliffs aren't usually filtered, the smoke might be a little harsh to you so maybe buy a light/ultra light natural tobacco if they sell it.

when I roll spliffs I usually use about the same amount of tobacco as I do weed. it doesn't overpower the taste of the weed, but it does kind of cover the strong weed smell.

3. only reason I do it is to save money, because weed is so fkn expensive here :/

4. I like to use american spirits blues. They are all natural and smooth in a spliff. Friends of mine take "zorbs" which is a bong rip with bud and tobacco. They use blues as well. I personally buy the bags of this tobacco, better bang for the buck! And for everyone against mixing bud with tobacco, I smoke some of the tastiest bud there is and a lot of it and still 5 out of the 10 joints I smoke everyday are spliffs. Beats the hell outta smoking a pack a day.

5. Find some nice spicy tobacco, I like Amsterdam shag, and mix it 40-60 tobacco to weed. That tobacco turned me on to spliffs.