Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best tobacco to mix with herbs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nate_vt, Apr 20, 2009.

1. normally just bong my weed but if im smoking on the go, I just sprinkle whatever fags im smoking with the bud for my zoots, usually its B&H silver but I don't notice any difference whatever fags I use tbh, the bud overpowers it.

2. God damn, I wish I could say this about the herb lol..

3. NO TOBACCO bad TOBACCO baaad

4. look, in europe, people roll spliffs using tobacco, it just goes without saying. Its obviously not the custom in America but people know that. Don't need no preaching on how putting tobacco in joints is blasphemy or any of that shit.

5. Well said paddy. All the Americans may disagree but I'd take a phat well rolled spliff over a pure weed tampon that an American rolled for me.

6. go online and buy a bag of strawberry rolling tobacco... or chocolate... or mint... so many flavors available online, it's not even funny... You can make your weed taste like pretty much anything you want... just find a company that sells the flavor you like.

7. No Tobacco.

8. haha i was actually just thinking the same thing before i read your post!

But Ive actually been getting away from tabacco. I find it just doesn't have a nice effect on the lungs and whatnot. I enjoy being physically active, so I try to limit intake of that stuuffff. I do find pipe tabacco to be really nice sometimes though! Smooth flavor and nice aroma that can cover up MJ smell if needed :smoking:

9. Best tobacco is no tobacco. Failing that sometimes I use Golden Virginia rolling tobacco from any newsagent.

10. my favorite is Camel Signature Blends: Frost. or other mentholated tobacco. i mean another really good idea is if you have a hookah, throw some green in there...its awesome. happy toking.

11. niiice idea, as soon as its nice out again I'll be sparking up the hookah! :)

PS, N.J. rocks! :hello: but You getting this lame rain where you are?

12. Don't, no pipe or CIGAR tobacco is meant to be inhaled, where weed is meant to be inhaled, if you mix weed and pipe or cigar tobacco it will feel rough on your throat.

Horrible argument.

He's saying he can't smoke a cigarette alone, but he has to put tobacco in his spliff. I can relate, long before weed I was smoking cigarettes and 1st time I smoked weed it tasted strange but then I put some cigarette tobacco in it and I felt more comfortable.

Do you eat mustard alone? No? Then why do you put it on your hot-dogs and hamburgers?

-

Anywho! As for cigarette tobacco on spliff I usually just break 4 or 5 camel cigs and put it in a little bag and whenever I roll spliff I just grind it with my weed.

I would recommend Camel tobacco or Salem tastes nice.

13. lol they sell golden VIRGINIA in uk. i find that pretty humorous haha

14. Im an american and I love spliffs. What is the point? Well it saves me on bud because I smoke less of it per session. I dont smoke cigs regularly because I dont want to hack up black shit. But I still like to enjoy my nicotine. Yes, I do light up straight weed most of the time, but I like a little variety.

I prefer Camel tobacco, or rolling tobacco, whatever is available really.

15. at the moment im pretty hooked on american spirit lights mixed with my bud.

16. NJ does rock haha. but this rain is horrible i felt like i was in a monsoon. the highest i saw was 5 ft deep. and the retention basin by my house is huge and was almost road level. its probably a good 50 ft deep... i spend my saturday bailing out my friends basement. what a highkiller. but it was fun if you could imagine hah. and yeah. the hookah is really the best idea ive ever used. its discreet because it just a legal hookah to the public, tastes like hookah and bud, and gets you that good high. well yeah enjoy man.

17. has anyone tried using a carbon filter in a bong with tobacco?
    how does that taste?

18. How come a majority of people here that say mixing tobacco is horrible, but are crazyyyy with blunts? You do know a blunt IS tobacco right?