Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best tobacco to mix with herbs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nate_vt, Apr 20, 2009.

1. yeah here in the states bugler is some of the worst lose tobacco you can get. but thanks, ill try American spirit sometime, i know a lot of people that use it so I can get a little try.

2. Definitely do, Pueblo is another additive free one, I'm not particularly bothered about additives I'll smoke anything in a pinch but I think they're better value for money being naturally dryer meaning you get more actual tobacco.

3. Wow did you even read what i wrote?

I didn't say i smoke tobacco because everyone else does. It's a European thing, means the majority of people over here prefer mixing tobacco with weed, myself included.

4. I have a question for you people that say ''TOBACCO RUINS A JOINT!!'' Let's say you are by yourself and you want to roll a nice joint for yourself with the dank weed you have, what do you do? I mean it takes me the size of a nail in weed to get super high with the weed I have, there is no way I can roll a join without using any tobacco... Rolling more would be a waste.

5. yes :(

6. Ahhh man we do this thing in Idaho called "snaps". Like ya mentioned its just pipe tobacco, but get some 1/2Oz baggies from your local tobacco shop. I recommend an Peaches and Cream, with some fruity indica and your money. Grind up the pipe tobacco finer tho, and separately from your herb cause youll have to grind the tobacco up more. But once thats done, in a 50/50 ratio you'll be ridin the gravy train after you rip a few bowls down.

7. Game tobacco

8. If your in the uk then cutters cheap as it's very cheap but has the best cosistancy to roll with. I find golden virginia clogs the spliff and makes slot of tar/resin. The yellow packeted version of golden viriginia (light version) is a little better tho.

9. I prefer American Spirit, I always smoke a hand rolled cigarette of this with my bowl or put it in a spliff. 1.5 ounces for $10, you can't go wrong there. It is strong though, no joke.

10. buy a bowl. smoke out of said bowl. then smoke a cig. using tobacco just so you can fill up a paper seems like a waste.

11. Er, why wouldn't you roll a joint without tobacco? Ok, dumb question but there are a few huge advantages to it, namely it saves weed, and always burns perfectly. I feel like all-weed joints run a bit more but it could just be me.

Anyways, I use American Spirit Organic. Better for you (and I say that loosely) and is pretty cheap.

12. He didn't say he or anyone else was doing it because it was popular. He's saying millions of people do it, so it can't be a horrible idea.

13. i roll cigarettes also (Tops) so i just grind up some of that tobacco and put as much needed. i also find that tobacco and weed mixed burns well in a joint, and if i am running very low i'll mix it when i smoke a bowl.

14. back when smoke cigs/ roll my own cigs I always preferred Samson over bali shag... I will prolly get flamed for this but to each is own

15. Dude why are you smoking tobacco with weed you're a dumb ass.

16. Golden Virginia put me of using rolling baccy so I ended up using cigs until I couldn't stand the after taste. I gave rolling baccy another chance and I bought Cutters Choice. Best tobacco IMO and i've not gone back.

17. I quit cigs a while back and let me tell you. No tobacco is the best tobacco. Nick Nailer would kill me for this, but Tobacco kills. And it seriously impairs your ability to run, work out, feel good. After I quit, I was coughing shit out every day for like 2 months before it finally stopped. That is A LOT of shit in my lungs.

And you can quit. Don't be silly. Day 3 is super hard, but smoke some weed, the stuff that won't kill you. :rolleyes:

Get support, get nicotine, there's a million ways to do it. :)

Spliffs were always nice though. Although I agree bowls not only save weed, but get you higher from the weed you have. :eek: :D

18. yea definatly cigs kill and harm your health greatley even if you live

just a comment on your last part; if you mix in a bit of tobacco into your weed and mix it even at about 10:90-25:75 then you can get almost as high as if it were just plain bud, if you're low on cash and bud. however bowls of bud are always better than a mix of tobacco and bud.

19. Gotta be Cutters Choice, or possibly Drum for me......