Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best to smoke from?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokingjoe68, Dec 24, 2006.

1. a long time ago, we used to buy pieces and put our own bowls together. they were like metal fittings, straights and elbows and come up with lots of crazy looking bowls. then one day a friend of mine got a glass spoon. the first time I hit that thing I went out and got myself one, and I've never tried any other medium since, other than joints. In everyones opinion, what is the best material for paraphenalia?

2. BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGS. they will always fuck you up. Bubblers are great also and hell even a steamroller. god i love smoking weed

3. Bong bubbler blunts bowls hell i cant decide...But i will do my part to find out!:smoking: :smoking:

Been smokin for goin on 4 years an i still dont kno

To many variables such as weed potency environment, experience of smoker n all that...to be on the safe side..work on buyin different pieces an enjoy everything haha

100 cracka out

4. I think the question refferred to the material the peice is made out of...correct me if I'm wrong...but glass is definetly the smoothest, with the least amount of additive flavor, but brass is also good. Tinfoil=evil though, and prcelain is fine too, but glass is the way to go if you can afford it.

5. They're all great in their own ways. You have to look at all the factors:
    Cost, Portability, Ditchablity (if the cops come you gotta toss it :( ), Fun, Coolenss, and How Ripped it gets you.

Joints/Blunts = get you really high, easy to ditch, cheap, really portable, good for smokin with friends, but waste alot of smoke.

Pipes = Expensive, easy to break, not that fun to smoke from, sucks to ditch them...

etc. etc. etc. see where im goin with this? :p

6. if u cant spend that much on a bong get a bubbler. u get filtered smoke, u can milk it liike crazy, and gett blown as heck. it conserves alot of bud too. atleast for me. get a sherlock bubbler. only use water too. coke and stuff instead of water isnt good. but dude bubblers OWN.

7. Thats where your wrong, joints have to be the biggest waste of weed.

First off, even a properly rolled joint doesn't give off alot of smoke, 1 joint won't give you the slightest buz, when 1/4 of that joint in a bowl/piece will do you good. Joints = waste of weed just don't do it.

I guess just some people can't get over the portability and stealth of it all.

8. I love hittin anything that filters through water. the tar is reduced 92% just by smoking with water. blunts are chronic though.

9. i think that bongs are best but blunts are good when u dont have anywhere to store/smoke a bong.

10. Well I guess Im one of those people! I been smokin for almost 20 years and still prefer a joint to anything else. Dont get me wrong, other methods will absolutely wreck you harder but I love the convinience of a nicley rolled joint when getting completely F'ed-up is not your goal! :)

11. If I have a living room, house, or somewhere where I won't be going anywhere I love smoking out of bongs. On the move, or at parties, blunts are definately the biz. Plus, if I get pulled over I can't be tossing no pipes or bongs out the window.

12. Yes, definitely, blunts/joints are best for travel, but for home there is nothing like an electric water bong! A dude, I know had one way back and he called it the octopus, 8 ppl could smoke at 1 time. F#cker would hold an ounce easy. I still dream of smoking out of it.

13. i personally prefer vaporizing out of a volcano :)

but if your question referred to material, i'd have to say glass as well.

14. BLUNTS!!! ALL THE WAY then BONGs

15. Just got a bong for christmas, spoons are the shit too, & blunts are for the homies.

16. Bongs, hands down.

17. 1. Bongs - beaker bottom, ice notches, perc, diffuser, ashcatcher, the usual.
    2. Volcano - totally on a different playing field but still second to a nice bong
    3. Pipes/Bubblers - I usually always have my piece on me and the bub stays at home.
    4. Joints - a great way to smoke but it wastes to much for my cheap ass but when all my crew has some herb and its some kind of occasion everyone pitches in and i skin one up for the good times.

18. bongs just make me happy.