Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best tips for rolling joints and blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunkissedrocker, Oct 9, 2013.

1. what's your personal preference on rolling? do you have a special way of doing it? also, any tips on how to keep a blunt burning slow with a nice cherry on the end, yet hits beautifully? I've been rolling blunts for about two years and definitely would say I'm comfortable with it. it's just on here I sometimes see people say how long their blunts can burn and I just wonder if there are some tricks of the trade I'm missing out on. thanks!

2. White owls burn nice and slow

3. I hate blunts simply because I don't enjoy adding poison to my herb. With joints my trick is to tuck in the joint as much as you can before licking it, idk.

4. I've tried doing joints before but I feel like they burn too fast and I never get as high with them. maybe I just haven't rolled one well yet?

5. I gotta try those then. thanks!

6. Yea I don't get too high with them either unless it's king size. Possibly, because the tighter they are the better and slower they burn.

7. #8 Mr Unknown, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Eh not really a special way to roll. Sometimes right to left, left to right, middle and out. It differs on how I feel lol either way is good with me. Rolling blunts all day everyday.Sent from the Gods.

8. #9 The Golden Spiral, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    This my friend. This is a weed snob.

9. No lol I would never turn down a blunt I just don't enjoy tobacco. Go fuck yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Find some sticky icky, roll it tight with a decently fat end ;)

inhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

11. Search for the channel on youtube
    called dailytokes

-they teach you how to roll a joint/blunts… easy step by step…

Its better when your able to actually see someone do it then learn your own tricks to get it rolled ;)

12. After you grind up your herb fairly fine, make a nice even layer in your paper or wrap, and before you start the rolling process, make sure the flowers are packed down into the shape you wanna roll it in, it will make it much easier to roll up, little pieces wont be flying everywhere 

13. I absolutely love the RAW filter tips  :love:

Jk bro, I have no desire to learn how to roll, never have either, and probably never will. Why waste weed like that?