best tip to not get caught..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tranzworld, Feb 5, 2011.

1. some tips please.

2. Don't grow

3. If you don't do anything illegal, you won't get caught. If you do something illegal, don't tell anyone. If you are going to grow illegally, then get Berry Cooper's videos.

4. Buy a house where nobody lives around you.

5. Tell nobody, not even yourself!!

6. Best tip possible.. Grow alone.. Don't tell anyone.. Don't have a lot of friends over.. Foot traffic causes curiousity even when you actually are just hanging out together a lot..

7. same as 1st and 2nd rule of 'fight club'.

:wave:

8. Use common sense lol.. wtf kind of thread is this?

9. Don't hang your weed on the front washing line to dry.

10. Good tip about the foot traffic samson32.

I can say from experience that its true,My house used to be hang out central back in the day when i was a kid and there was always a police presence around my place.

tranzworld i wouldn't even start a single seed if i were you as ur so dam paranoid about every little thing you would probably end up giving yourself a heart attack thinking about cops every 2 seconds...lol

Like the old saying goes "If you can't do the time don't do the crime"

11. Most important tip: Loose lips sink ships. 99.9999% percent of the time people get caught because of this.

12. Aye. The best advice is to tell no one at all. Not your lover OR your mother. It is hard to behold the beauty of your garden and not share it with anyone, but it beats the hell out of sharing a cell with the tossed-salad-man.

13. Or make sure u lock the door, before tuggin it out on the computer.

14. 1) Tell absolutely no one. Not even your best friend. Especially not a girlfriend.

2) Read through the Security section here at GC and see all the discussions already on this topic.

15. ^^^^^

Watching those videos should be required viewing for all growers.

16. Not if you are medical hahahahahahaha

17. move to a state with medical marijuana ;)

18. I disagree guys. Even if you are legal, you aren't legal. I think it would be wise to.. Lay low :smoke: just in case the DEA starts feelin themselves and feels like poking around in places they shouldn't be.

19. Well if your not running a 20K watt operation I don't think you need to begin to worry.... You sound like a man who has not seen very many different grow forums, and lacks the knowledge concerning the scale and detail people are posting reguarding illegal grows, without beginning to address legal medical grows....

Jealous and envious people are your biggest enemy... Keep quiet but don't be paranoid....