Best timers to use ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KVSHFVCE94, May 24, 2016.

1. What timer would you guys recommend that works for you ? I need one that cuts on and off on its own without me setting it every day. I just work a lot and not home at times. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I forgot the brand name but i got them at petco in the reptile area, used them for 6 six years until i had to get rid of my experiment.

3. Thanks for the reply !
    I wouldn't have to set it daily ? By that, I mean will it memorize when to turn back on ?

4. I use this one from Amazon. Easy to program and use. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think the only time I had to reset was when the power went out. They were non digital ones, wish i still had them. Go to petco/petsmart and see what you can find.

6. Alright man thanks! And do you know by any chance of a seed bank I could trust ?

7. I prefer peakseedsbc, nirvanashop or oregonseedgreen

"the pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

8. Mjseedscanada is good too their just a little overpriced like oregonseedgreen.

9. What about Attitude or Herbies ?

10. Their good too. Never ordered from them myself but alot of others on here do. I dont like attitude cause if a shipment gets siezed they wont reship for free unless you pay this 10-15 dollar extra guarantee shit. Ive also heard that the last few years on here that attitude has been getting the most orders seized. But some on here never swear by attitude. Unless you live in the UK id say go with herbies. They reship for free i think. (I think their freebies are way better than attitude anyways from what ive looked up). Best of luck man!

11. But some on here swear by attitude* lol

12. Lol alright thanks ! I'm in the US so wherever I order from might get seized lol but I also wonder what happens if they do ? I've done some research and I read that all they do is send you a letter but then again I'm on probation so I wouldn't know if that would be an issue I just wanna get baked by the time I'm off and have my babies budded lol

13. Haha i feel you all the way man :). Idk about the probation thing but ya all they send is a letter. But alot of sites like herbies, peakseedsbc and nirvana have free reships just in case that happens. Ive never had a order seized. But it can happen but theres a small chance itll happen. I think attitudes been getting siezed alot causs customs has caught on to their stealth method. Ive never heard of a nirvana order being siezed. Just herbies and attitide but only like 1-2 cases of herbies being siezed. I doubt theyd do anything if it was seized and you were on probabtion. Customs has so many packages to go through everyday i doubt they would lookup your name and inform lol. Might wanna make o
    Another thread on that though just to be 100% sure cause ive never thought about that kinda shit lol. Probations bullshit i feel you man.

14. Haha already man I really appreciate the info ! And yess probation is a bitch ! I might check out nirvana, I've heard they take a while to ship or something and that a few ppl had their plants turn on them but idk lol what would you recommend for quick flowering? Feminized ? Or autos ?