Best time you've ever had high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011.

1. What was the greatest experience you've had stoned? Whether it's something that's happened to you wile you were high or the chillest sesh you've had.

The best thing that's happened to me happened the first time I ever smoked. I never had a conversation on the phone before and my dad happens to call me. I don't know why but I GEEKED. My sister and her boyfriend kept silently telling me to be calm and I did my best to breath and talk. Then out of nowhere my dad says, "The septic pipe in the basement broke." I just started laughing and said, "So there's poop EVERYWHERE?" We all started geeking. I think my dad knew something was up.

And the funnest, chillest sesh I ever had was in the woods smoking my best friend up for the first time. Me, my bestfriend Jake, and two other good friends Josh and Joey. We had 4g's and we toked at a known spot we called 'Mt.Everest' cause there's a steep ass hill you have to climb to get in and out. We got fucked up and had the best time, laughing the whole time. Then we decided to roam the city. We tried going down this hill with our skateboards. We ate it and landed on hard concrete. It hurt so bad hahaha.

2. My greatest experience would have to be when I got toasted with my buddies and snowboarded on our school trip. It was fucking awesome.

3. #3 KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sound awesome dude. The most physical activity I've ever accomplished wile stoned is running from the cops hahaha.

4. I went to the Montreal Jazz festival with my three favorite human beings. We bought a bag from this insane Jamacan man, and rolled about ten joints in the bathroom. A twenty sack there is an eigth. We went to this one stage, where a combo band was playing free-form, real experimental shit. We lit up a joint in the crowd (everyone else in the crowd was blazing too). It was, hands down, the dopest dope I've ever smoked. We kept lighting up joint after joint. The most absurd pianist and most absurd drummer I've ever been blessed to see. It put me in a cosmic trance. I've never been so high, it was like I was stoned for the first time again. Later we were sitting in a bar, and I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes straight because I thought I was the pixilated, waving flag that started the race from all those old playstaion one racing games.

5. The best time I have ever had high would have to be the time me and a few friends rode around his neighborhood smoking some blue berry yum yum.

Well we had ben driving for awhile and we saw a dog on the side of the road and we picked it up hoping to return it to its owner, we drove for awhile and put the address in the GPS and drove the dog to the house we had picked it up in front of. When we brought the dog to the door it's owner asked "why do you have my dog? I just let him outside. Why are your eyes so red?" and my response was "....huh? oh wait I mean...have a nice day!" and I ran back to the truck.

6. #6 KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011
    Hahahaha! That's awesome!

7. Damn computers!

8. The first couple times were fucking magical. I wish I could get even close to being that high again. :(

9. #9 KingOfThatHill, Aug 27, 2011
    T breaks bro. Don't smoke for like a month.

10. I can't remember. It's awesome every time I'm high lol.

11. So many great moments to choose from. Hard to say. One that stands out was one time when my friend and I had just started smoking (each smoked less than 5 times total). We smoke out of an apple pipe I had for well over a month in my fridge. We got super high and watched a skate video. After like 30 minutes I turn to him and say "every fucking try they do is blowing my mind".. because it was >.>'. He says back "dude, I forgot about the movie and have been staring at your fucking cabinet the whole time". I lost it haha.

Later that night he ate the apple too. Shit, if I could get that high again..

12. Heellll yea man. That's great ^