Best Time To Transplant?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Mstudy88, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I was planning on putting them in a coco mix, I was just wondering when is the best time to put them in there bigger smart pots? Like time of day?? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Its best to replant them is at night I believe. However, I don't think that time would matter much. Because while gardening north shore I remember north side of our house gets great sunlight. So i just planted in the morning and changed their place and put that there.

3. "Like time of day?? Thanks"

4:20, of course - everybody knows that... It's when the stars align...

J

4. Speaking of stars aligning, I have been learning about gardening by the moon and it seems the best days to transplant are when the moon is passing through any of the earth or water signs, especially cancer and scorpio. May 13-14 we will be in scorpio. We just got out of cancer the last couple of days and I transplanted a few herbs and a tomato and strawberry plant I grabbed at the farmers market. Speaking of those plants I put the tomato plant outside next to one of mine and my tomato is in some water only soil, not sure about the other tomato but it has already been transplanted, anyways the farmer market tomato was outside for the second time and mine for the first and the farmers market tomato looked like it didn't have a very good time out there and my tomato plant was fine. Must be the soil cause the other tomato plant was really healthy looking and the lady we got it from grows some of the best tomatoes around.

5. I like to do it on or around full moon. Same with taking clones and harvest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app