Best Time To Start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Budo, Sep 6, 2004.

1. I'm aware that around Fall is a good time to plant, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a perfect time that'd be the best to start growing. I'll go as far as to say its in the Four Corners area if that helps, any suggestions would be appriciated, this will be my first time so thanks.

2. plant in the spring time buddy harvest in the fall

3. i always start growing mine just after christmas and keep them under my bed then when they start to grow around march i put them on my window still then outside when it starts getting warm keep them in pots though i made the mistake if planting them in the ground (long story)
    keep good
    curleywurley

4. straight up misfit!!!!

5. I allways start mine in February on the windowsill and plant them out after the last frost. Mind you, saying that one year a friend of mine started my plants under lights for me in December and i planted them out after the frosts. Damn good harvest.

6. i guess it all depends on where you are in the world, obviously if you live in like alaska you grow season would be different then in say jamaica.

7. Well what I use for a rule of thumb is the plants like 8+ weeks of veg time, and 8 weeks of flowering time. For much of the USA that would be.
    June July; VEG
    Aug Sept; Flower

Thats just a minimum timeline but just start counting in revers from the date that your climate or part of the world goes 12/12 on light or close You can come up with some good finish dates by doing so and counting in reverse.

For instance plants seem to show sex in my area the first week of Aug. So I assume they go all of Aug, all of Sept and possibly a week of Oct for flowering. That said if I plant in June they will have 8 weeks to veg. May is better but if its still cold....ya can't. Hope this helps. 16 weeks bro!