best time to plant in the northwest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by inthewintertime, Mar 18, 2007.

1. when is the best time to germinate my seeds if i live in idaho?

thanks

2. You should start seedlings indoors and wait like 2 nodes in the growth, and plant them outside in a couple weeks... some people already have plants out in washington..

3. i live in washington. im trying to start about 10 plants inside under a flouro, then when the weather gets warmer transfer them outside in my back yard. all i need is some floro lights and im good. washingtons outdoor growing season starts like around late april early may if i am not mistaken. hopefully by then they will be well into their second node.
    i am a little worried about how long to keep them under the floro light per day. if i am going to be transfering them outside, the time spent under the floro light should be simmilar the amount of light per day my plants will be recieving outside correct?

any help is much appreciated

:smoking:

4. I don't know what the big rush is, they won't start flowering before august, if you plant on the first of may that will give you 3 months of vegging,