Best time to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stankelikedanke187, Dec 15, 2016.

1. This trainwreck autoflower has been going strong for about 8 weeks and to me a first time grower its seems to be just about ready for harvest. During week 7 i boticed the white hairs starting to curl up closer to the bud rather then stick strate up like they were and are turning orange. This pic was is about 4 days old. Now there are more orange hiars and the a darker orange. Im thinking about harvesting in a few days. What do yall think? 20161212_104528.jpg

2. they look a little light on nutes already, have u begun your flush? me personally id feed it one more time and sstart flushing a few days later, and let the plant hve about 14 more days to truly finish up. There should be nearly 0 white hairs on your plant

3. Been feeding it strate water sense the begging and havent gaven it any dry fertilzer for about 4 weeks. 14 days sound good to me. Id rather be safe then sorry. Thanks

4. Not ready, sometimes it takes weeks for all the hairs to recede.

5. A good rule of thumb for autos is 10 weeks. That plant wants to go 10 weeks

• Like Like x 1