Best Time To Grow Outdoors In Uk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by a soggy fish, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Is when guys? Its probably too late now but i can plan for next year. Had an indoor grow earlier this year but i had to move them outside as they were gonna be found. 2 died and the one that survived was male..

Anyway, i cant grow indoors anytime soon so its gonna have to be outside next time. Im doubtful whether it will even be worth it with british weather lol. But if i was to plant some out what month should i do it? Im planning on growing them on a platform high up in a tree hahah.

As im in the UK and there is no sun i will most likely need supplemental lighting. Obviously i dont have electricity in a tree so i was wondering if anyone has ideas for battery powered growing LEDs, or anything that will help increase quality/yield in crappy environments?

2. End of March I think not to sure though

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I haven't done any growing yet in the UK, but I plan to next year and I have already done a bit of research on this.

With auto flowering seeds you can start planting them around March/April time and the very latest you can start growing is early September (so you can harvest October).

But the best time to plant is May/June because there is lots of daylight and it is warm.

I plan to start Mid March to April (depending on what the weather is like) so I learn from that grow and do another grow May/June which will be super dank! :yay:

Also the more north you are you will want to plant later because it's colder. Something to do with your latitude?_?

I heard that it's reccomended that using auto flowering seeds are better for first timers (especially with us being in the UK with not that much sun light).