Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best time to get high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by viberate, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I'm gunna smoke at 7ish, should i wait it out till 10 and further or do it know?
    I just can't resist :smoking:

2. 4:20pm..4:20am.

3. My favourite time to smoke is definatly at night. around 11pm or so.

4. Night at midnight

5. The best time to get high..?

When you're sober :smoke:

6. I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk.

7. [​IMG]

pick one

8. #9 Royal Jester, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol best post so far.

But to be really honest i like to smoke at night, around 11:30

9. I'd have to say it depends a lot on what you're smoking. A heavy couchlock indica is not a good morning smoke unless you don't have anything to do all day. Motivational heady stuff in the morning working your way to the couchlock at night.